10. Aspirin

Unexpected - Chapter 10

"You know it surprised me that you got so drunk last night." He smirked, putting his legs up to the bed, he was sitting at next to me.

I shrugged, not wanting to talk about it. I wanted just mainly to forget about it.

"I was worried about you." He looked genuin. His eyes were glistening from the lightning of my lamp.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Someone knocked on the door, opening it up afterwards. "Maggie I'm going grocery shopping, want anything?" She smiled.

"Aspirin?" I asked.

She nodded. "Okay, then I'll go," she said in my direction, then turning to Bradley. "Goodbye..." she drifted off, not knowing his name.

"Bradley." His husky voice spoke. He stood up quickly, sticking his hand infront of her.

"Well then goodbye to you Bradley." She smiled again, shaking his hand, with a surprised look on her face.

"Bye Mrs. Wiliams." He looked at her politely. She closed the after her, leaving. Bradley turned around, walking his way back to me

"Since when did you become so polite?" I chuckled.

"I can behave when I want to, babe." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"You're and idiot Bradley." I giggled. He smiled showing his dimples. He looked actually kind of cute. His smile was warming.

"You look awfully tired, at your hungover point." He stated. He was still looking deeply into my eyes, almost as if he was trying to figure  something out.

"Anyway, you got a cigarette?" How typical. I shaked my head.

"Fuck, okay. I'm gonna go." He glanced at me before getting up.

(Brad's P.O.V)

"Brad!" I heard someone call, when I walked out from buying my cigarettes.

I turned around to see Jason standing with his hands in his pocket, and a smirk on his face. Beside him stood Mike.

"What's going on, where have you been lately?" He asked.

"Yeah, we never see you anymore, man" Mike complaines.

"I don't know, I've just been..." I started but then Jason interrupted me.

"You have been hanging around with that brown haired girl, haven't you?" He raised his eyebrows at me.
I just looked at him, furrowed my eyebrows a bit. "Why do you care?"

"So... Have you banged her yet?" He asked again.

By this time, Mike left. He was like Jason's little minion. Fucking pathetic. Where Jason went, he went. Except when he knew something was gonna happen - or at least when he believed it. Like this time, he probably saw that I was getting angry, and then he ran off, so he wasn't in the trouble.
But he always came back in the end, with an excuse.

I just shaked my head and was about to leave. I didn't have time for his shit right now, in fact not even him.

"Hey, where are you going? Answer my question for fuck sake!" He yelled at me. I knew he was a bit drunker than usual. His pupils were dilated, he was high too. He always took the drugs himself, even though they were meant for someone else.

I turned around and said simply: "No, I haven't banged her yet." I turned around, walking away from him.

"Well can you tell me when you have, I kinda wanna screw her to," he slurred, because of the amount of alcohol he drank before this.

"She isn't an object you can have whenever you want. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I almost yelled at him, as I turn my direction to him again.

"Isn't that what you think, Brad? That you can have a girl whenever you want?" He cocked an eyebrow. Anger was rising, I could feel it in my body.

"You should fucking shut your mouth, alright?!" Before I could do anything, his fist flung up hitting my jaw with a strong force. I stepped back, almost falling. I gripped my jaw as I felt a stong pain stinging in my jaw.

I looked at him furiously. How dare he? I punched him back right at the nose, and soon it began bleeding. I punched him again and again, this time he fell down on the ground, and I ended up with blood on my hand. I couldn't control myself.

He layed on the ground, taking his hand up to his nose, discovering he was bleeding.

I heard something fall on the floor, and I turned around to see Maggie, standing with her grocery shopping, now on the floor.

I looked up and saw her wide eyes.
She looked suprise, but also a bit scared.