One Shot: Concert

It's my first time writing a story so bare with me if things are little off, I'm still getting the hang of it. Also, English is my first language so forgive me if the Filipino sounds a bit off too. If you find any words that don't sound right, let me know and I'll gladly fix it :) Hope you enjoy! Thank you and happy reading!

Side Note: I wasn't at the concert so the events happening during the concert are based off of the videos and tweets I came upon, other than that please remember that this is a work of fiction.

Tweet me @adxmdxx or comment and tell me what you think 💛

------------------------------------------------------

HER POV

It was time. They got to the venue a little later than everyone else and she dressed in disguise hoping that no one would recognize her. It was his first ever solo concert and she was sitting far away from everyone that even he couldn't see her. She looked down and noticed how full Ynares was piling up and remembered him telling her how nervous he was for tonight.

"Paano kung makalimutan ko yung sayaw? Paano kung makalimutan ko yung linya sa kanta?
Paano kung kakaunti pumunta?"  he was pacing back and forth across the room with worry evident in his voice, "kaya ko ba Maine? Parang hindi ko kaya."

They just finished their episode for EB for the day and they had a few minutes to themselves as everyone around them were gathering things up to leave.

"Ano ka ba RJ, nag concert ka naman before diba? Kaya mo yan, ikaw pa." she said as her eyes followed his every move wishing he would sit down and relax for a few minutes.

He stopped pacing and looked at her with nervous eyes. "Iba yun, first ever solo concert ko 'to. Kinakabahan talaga ako. What if I can't make them happy?"

She walked up to him and rubbed his arms to calm him down. "Wag ka naman ganyan. Of course you'll make them happy, you always do."

"I hope so," he sighed and pulled her in his arms nestling his face in her hair, "hindi ka ba pupunta?"

She sighed and looked up at him. "Gusto ko pero baka masmaganda kung hindi na lang kasi moment mo yun e, I wouldn't want to take the spotlight away from you."

"Sigurado ka?" he placed her face in his hands and gently rubbed her cheeks with his thumb, "magiging mas masaya sila kung nandoon ka."

She leaned her face in his palms. She loved it when he did that. "Oo, tsaka magkakagulo lang sila kapag nandoon ako."

"Baka ma-bash ka nanaman. Alam mo naman sila," he warned her.

"May mga masasabi talaga sila kahit anong gawin natin o hindi" she shrugged, "alam naman natin kung ano ang totoo, kaya kebs na lang,"

He nodded and smiled. "Cheer mo ako ha?"

"Number one fan mo ako no, I'll be updated with everyone's posts on twitter. Proud na proud ako sayo, lahat kami proud sayo. Kayang kaya mo yan." she punched him in the shoulder and laughed.

He loved hearing her laugh. It was his favourite sound in the world. Hearing her laugh made his day a little more brighter. Her punch didn't hurt either, they never did. It was her sign of affection for him.

"Salamat Maine, sa lahat. I love you." he said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled and mumbled, "I love you too."