Logan Whitford

Logan, Ashton, Carlos and Max sat in Logan's basement, playing HALO. Lilac was in the kitchen, mixing random drinks together and James couldn't make it cause he had to babysit his baby brother. after being defeated, Carlos ran upstairs to Lilac, barely hearing the 'oohs' from behind him.

Carlos and Lilac were together since grade 4. Young, we know but they had a thing for each other and still hadn't lost it yet. Their love, we meant, not their,um, innocence. Logan had repeatedly caught the act in his bedroom. He kept changing bedrooms after every time. They just couldn't stick to one room. Which is why no one ever told them to get a room.

Logan had invited Jasmine personally, being best friends and all, but he knew that Jasmine had a thing for him since grade 2. She never let him know but her dairy was somehow in his backpack one day and he read it. Ever since Logan has been extra affectionate towards Jasmine. A hand on her arm. Close whispers to her neck. Staring deep into her eyes. He knew it was taking a bad effect on his reputation, but he'd rather see his best friend happy than having a reputation untouched. They even kissed once but that was a spin the bottle dare. She knew it was but when Carol told her to kiss him, the happiness and joy in her eyes was so cute and then there was that slight tinge of pink on her cheek. Logan couldn't help himself. He strode forward, cupped her face in his hands and very slowly, kissed her, his tongue tracing her bottom lip. Of course he'd never forget the way she moaned when he did this but why let anyone know of his feelings? He didn't care that much about Jasmine.

 Just a little bit, maybe out of pity or something.