Goodnight

Chapter 7

Aria's POV

"Aria? Are you awake?" Maura said tapping my shoulder.

"I am now" I said laughing.

"Haha, this is Greg, Niall's brother" She said pointing to the young man beside her.

"Hey I'm Aria! Nice to meet you!" I said shaking his hand.

"You too, so you're Niall's girlfriend that he has been non-stop talking about" He said smiling.

I blushed and walked over to Niall.

"Any update?" I asked Maura.

"Well, the doctor said he's improved alot and he will get out of his coma in hours or days" She said excitedly.

"That's great! Oh my gosh! What happened to the other driver?" I asked.

"I don't know! I'll ask the doctor" Maura said walking out.

"Morning baby" I said kissing Niall on the cheek.

Maura walked back in.

"So?" Greg said.

"The other person was a 30 year old man, who walked away from the accident with a broken arm and sprained ankle" She said happily.

"Oh that's a big relief" I said and Greg nodded in aagreement.

All of a sudden, the machines connected to Niall started beeping and doctors started rushing in.

"W-what's happening?" I said said extremely confused.

"We need you to leave" A nurse said pushing Niall's family and I out the door.

We waited outside for a good hour. I was pacing back and forth, until a doctor came out.

"Can I speak to the family of Niall?" The doctor said in a serious tone.

We all stood up. A million thoughts were going through my head. Please God let him be alright.

"That's us" Greg said trying to lighten the mood.

Maura glared at him. "What is it?"

"I have good news and bad news, which one first?" He said looking at his clipboard.

"Bad" Maura and I said in sync.

"Well, his leg isn't healing as fast as we had hoped, so he will be on strict bed rest"

"And the good news?" I said rolling my eyes.

"He is out of his coma"

"Oh my- thank God" I said my eyes welling up with tears of happiness.

I started walking to his room.

"Miss?" The doctor said running after me. "You can't go in there!"

"Why?" I asked infuriated.

"Because, he just woke up and it may be too much for him to handle" The doctor said walking me back over to the waiting room.

Niall's family was almost as disappointed as I was. I was so mad and anxious. Just knowing he is in there, awake is making me go crazy.

"The nurses and I are going to grab lunch from the cafeteria. Do you guys want anything?" The doctor said in his fancy British accent.

"We will come" Maura said about her, Greg and Bobby.

Once they left I ran to Niall's room and locked the door behind me. He was asleep. His neck brace was off and he looked better, other that his leg.

I walked over to his side and kissed his lips. His eyes opened and he kissed me back.

He pulled me on top of him and kissed me passionately.

"Ow!" He groaned.

"What?!" 

"Nothing, just my leg" He laughed, me still on top of him.

"I'm so sorry and I missed you so much, you scared the crap out of me. I just love you so much" I said pecking his lips once again. 

"Sorry about what? I love you more" He said gazing into my eyes.

"If I had stopped you from leaving, this would never had happened" I said looking around the room.

"Okay, shut up! Everything happens for a reason, it's all part of God's plan" He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I just smiled, kissed him and rolled off him.

"Where's my family?" He said looking out the window.

"They went to the cafeteria with your doctor" I said.

"When will they be back?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know" I said biting my lip.

"Damn, don't do that" He said smirking.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

I opened it and there was the doctor and the rest of Niall's family.

Maura ran in and kissed him on the cheek and cried.

"I'll let you guys have some time, goodbye guys! Love you Niall" I said grabbing my keys.

"Bye" Everyone shouted.

Once I got to my car I decided to drive to Niall's flat to see if the boys were alright.

"Hello?" Harry said opening the door.

"Hey" I said giving him a hug.

"ARIA!" Screamed Louis and Liam.

"Hey guys! Where's Zayn?" I said pulling them into a hug.

"With Perrie"

"How's Niall?" Harry asked sitting down.

"Well, everything is healed except for his leg. And he is out of the coma!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hallelujah" Liam said smiling.

"Guy's, this is a weird question but.... could I spend the night here with you guys? I just really don't want to be alone at home tonight" I asked looking down.

"Yeah sure but where's Kayley and Mackenzie? Do they know about Niall?" Louis asked concerned.

"Oh yeah obviously they know! And they are staying the night at their boyfriend's house's" I said. "But I'm going straight to bed, no partying for me"

Louis pretended to wipe a tear. "Me and Liam are heading home, g'night guys"

I went to Niall's room and changed into one of his shirts and it smelt like him. Damn I miss him.

I walked to Harry's room.

"Night Harry" I said giving him a hug.

"Night love" He said hugging me back.

I walked back to Niall's room and quickly fell asleep.

(A/N): Hope you guys like this chapter.....

if you have any ideas or feedback, comment or message me :)

vote and keep reading loves

thanks xx