Chapter 2

Andrew's POV.
It all started on a summer day and Emily,Andrew,Amanda and Ej all got together and went to the pool. They all decided that we wanted to go for a swim. We were already in Ej's naibiorhood. We all got on scooters and rode down there.
Ej's Pov.
Me,Andrew,Emily,Amanda all went to the pool from my house we wanted to go for a swim so I took them down there we were listing to the music coming out of my phone. We were all scooters we act like we are little kids Because we are on the inside at least.
Emilys Pov.
Andrew and Ej came out of the kitchen with waters and little umbrella's in the waters and they said hey lets go to the pool and me and Amanda said sure because we were going to have a sleep over and Andrew was going to come hang out with us again with us again tommorow and we were told to bring are bathing suits just incase we wanted to go.
Amanda POV.
Me and Emily ran up stairs after Andrew and Ej said lets go to the pool. Me and Emily said yea because we are having a sleep over and there is a pool in Ej's naibiorhood so we decided we might go wile we we're here but we are going now so we grabbed are stuff and started walking. Ej's parent were on a cruise and we are making sure she doesn't loose it being by her self for 1 week.
Amanda's pov
She could probably Handel it but I mean we have to be good Friends and EJ and Emily look good in there bathing suits.