Chapter 4

The club was crowded with people when they reached. The DJ was in full swing. Boys and girls hooting over the dance floor. Three of them headed to the bar for their drink. Navya sipped in to her drink and her eyes ran around the crowded club. She took another sip when her eyes sweep past a known figure only to be brought back abruptly.

"Cabir. Isn't she Nandini? " Navya asked pulling back Cabir and Abhimanyu from their usual talk.

Cabir and Abhimanyu 's eyes snapped to the way Navya was pointing and their eyes bulged out seeing the scene.

Nandini, Alia, Mukti were literally out of control from the heavy drinking. They were falling on the floor laughing aloud. Dhruv was confused of whom to control. He now blamed himself for advice on going to the club and the poor guy couldn't control the three girls.

Nandini was on full high. She snatched a beer bottle from the bar and gulp it down. Feeling a burning sensation on her throat. When the beer she titled the bottle upside down, jerking it and pouted at the fact that there was no beer left. She complained how the beer was so rude to be finished and left her when she needed her. Alia and Mukti laugh at that and Dhruv was looked at her amused.

"Oh man! That was hilarious "

Four of them snapped their heads and frown seeing their college opponents. Three of them were laughing holding their stomach. Nandini huff and her eyes search for the person she wanted see.

Navya who was laughing noticed Nandini 's eyes searching behind them. She knew whom she is searching for. When Nandini's eyes flickered to her she shake her head telling her he didn't come. Nandini sighed and fell back on the couch they had occupied before.

"What are you guys doing here? " Dhruv asked annoyed at them. He hate their team to the core. Specially Manik.

"Chill man! We're here to enjoy. Like you guys are doing now " Abhimanyu replied motioning his hand to the three girls, who had fall on the couch and or their dream land.

Dhruv sighed managing his temple. What will I do with them? He thought.

"yo! Manik. Come here " Cabir called out when he saw Manik entering the club and his eyes were roaming around in searching of them. Manik turned around hearing Cabir 's voice and walked to him. Unknown of the fact of Dhruv and Nandini being here.

He didn't want to come. But he got bored on the house alone and regretted not being around his friend only for a single damn reason android only for a single girl whom he love to the core. He reached to Cabir. Only to find Nandini sprawling on the couch with her two friends and Dhruv standing near the couch massaging his temple.

Lust clouded him and his eyes darken seeing his love looking as sexy as ever. A black sleeveless velvet dress clung to her body perfectly, showing some cleavage. The dress was a little tight around behind and her boobs stood out. All in all it was a short dress and perfect for her. She had a matching black heels on her slim and toned shaped legs. Her loose curl bounced around her shoulder and the make up applied on her face made him groan. F***. He thought.

Seeing the silence Navya cleared her throat. "Dhruv! Why don't you carry Alia. Abhimanyu will help you in carrying Mukti and may be Manik would help you with Nandini "

"No." Dhruv said and glare Manik who glare back at him. He don't want their help. Not at least his help.

"Dhruv, look at them. They are not even in the situation to stand on their feet " Abhimanyu said. Dhruv glanced at the crazy girls and sighed. I am never coming to a club with them.

With a nod he took Alia in his arm and left the club follwed by Abhimanyu, who had Mukti on his arms. And Navya and Cabir followed them leaving Manik behind who was watching Nandini trying to stand on her feet but falling back on the couch with a giggle.

He approached her. She looked at him and frown. Who is this handsome hunk. She thought. Without any word he scoop her on his strongly arm bridal style,.heading to the club's exit.

"wow " Nandini exclaimed and rest her head on his chest snuggling closer to him.

"what? " he asked. She looked at him and smiled.

"I never knew how it's feel when you're in an arm of a handsome hunk. "

He smirked. " And how do you feel?" he asked seeking a glance at her face.

"bliss " she replied and snuggle to him more.

A wide grin appeared on his face. He took her out of the club and didn't find his friends. Her voice snapped him out when he was in thought to call them to know about there whereabouts.

"hey, do I know you?" she asked. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She watched him blinking but couldn't remembered where she had seen him.

"of course. You would only forget " he muttered. Not a single girl he had met had ever forget his gorgeous face and here for whom he would give his life doesn't remember his face. How ridiculous is that.

"sorry. Did you say something " she asked still trying to remember about this handsome hunk. Oh how she wanted to remember him if she had ever seen him some where and blamed everything on the stupid alchohol she took.

Not anymore. He thought and rushed to his car laying her on the back seat. He closed the door and put his lips on her kissing her hungrily. The beverage on her body accepted the offer and she moaned at the kiss. She drew circles on his back bringing him a little closer. His kiss feeds like Manik. No one has kissed her like this except Manik and the light bulb on her head spark telling him he is note other than Manik who she was angry with.

____________

Hope you like it. Do give vote and comment.

I have exams going on which would be end on March last week. So till then have patience.

Love Aish
18/3/16