Chapter 10

(2 months later)

Gabriela's POV

We were back at school,and I was officially a senior.It was my first day back I know other seniors may feel all cool because we rule the school.But actually it dosen't feel that different I don't feel at all cool I'm just me.I walked into my 1st period class,as usual all eyes were on me.

"Oh hello please come in"

"What is your name?"

"Gabriela Miller"

"Oh ok sit where ever you'd like"

"Oh ok let's wait for the rest of the class to come,and then we'll begin"

Gabriela's POV

All of a sudden I seen harry come.I waved and he waved back

"Ok now that the class is all here we can begin"

Gabriela's POV

We continued on our work,everyone went in the hall.I needed to get a few books from my locker,and all of a sudden I see harry with a girl now I know what your thinking I'm the jealous type but usually I'm not,but I don't know maybe I'm just jealous.Harry was talking then he looked at me he already knew I was getting jealous,so he kept talking to the girl I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey Gabriela"

"What do you want harry" Gabriela said with a sigh

"Um I've been trying to talk to you but-"

"But you were still talking to your girl ya I know"

"What girl?"

"Is that suppose to be funny?"

"Oh you mean the girl I was talking to earlier"

"Ya you saw me and smiled and you continued talking to her you were trying to make me jealous?"

"Well kind of"

"Why?" Gabriela said annoyed

"I just wanted to see what your reaction would be"

"Well don't do that anymore you really got me pissed off and plus you know you would get jealous if you saw me with another guy"

"No I wouldn't"

"Oh really?"

"Really"

"What about that one time when I was talking to my friend,you thought he was flirting with me,and you got really mad and you almost hit him but I had to stop you because I told you he was just a friend."

"Ya you know I'm sorry I did it to make you jealous let me make it up to you"

"Ya that sounds nice"

"Ok then"

"Ok"

"So what are we gonna do or where are we gonna go so you can make it up to me?"

"I'm gonna take you to a water park"

"Ok that's sounds fun I'd like that"

"Ok I'll take you on friday after school"

"Alright harry sounds good"

(Saturday)

Gabriela's POV

I was really excited about going to the water park.I was wearing a bikini that was blue.I bought it recently and I decided to wear it.I was wearing a tang top and shorts over my bikini.I was pretty nervous about wearing a bikini I mean I'm insecure but I've always been told I was pretty.I finally heard a knock.

"Hey gabby you ready to go?"

"Yup"

Gabriela's POV

We arrived at the water park.It looked huge.A bunch of water slides everywhere,swimming pools,and water rides.This place actually looked pretty awesome.

"So you ready to have some fun?" Harry asked

"Absolutely"

Gabby's POV

Harry and I decided to go on one of the water rides.it was called tunnel of fun.harry and I were next in line and I was pretty nervous to be honest.

"Next in line"

Gabby's POV

Harry and I got in the tube and we went in the tunnel.we went down all these dips and a bunch of water splashes in your face.we were heading for the last big dip.We finally splashed in a big pool.

"Gabby to be pretty honest I was actually nervous to go on the water ride"

"Wait you were nervous?"

"Ya why?"

"So was I, you just seemed so confident about going on it that I didn't want to ruin it for you"

"Aww that's sweet,hey how about we go get some pizza?"

"Sounds good to me" gabby said

(At the pizza place)

"How's that pizza?" Harry asked

"Good"

"Gabby I want to ask you an important question?"

"Well what is it?"

"Gabriela how would you like to move in with me?"

"Uh..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 10

-alexis