love....

Ever since you knew your power you made me cry now that everytime our love goes sower u wont sympathize i swaer you like when im in pain still dont care thats okay

                                                                                                                      beyonce

Avi ppov

So as I waited for justin to come home i just thought about all the stuff i been through why? why me , why do i deal with this , why do i let him hurt me , why do i still love him, why do i know im going to forgive him as i was thinking justin walked in the door

Hi baby how was our day " i played along 'good baby how was yours' 'good i went to practice and then afterwards me and the boys went out to eat i was with them all day what did you do' i decided it was time to tell him what i saw " me and my girl went to the mall today we went into vicky,s and you know "laughs" the craziest thing happen i heard this couple in the other fitting room getting it on kissing and the girls voice was so annoying but the guys his voice was so... so familiar .

he swalled and look scared " Oh really did you see the couple ' " Yea i did and i saw a cheating ass boyfriend  who i been down with ever since his injury and who i stayed with everytime he broke my heart JUSTIN I HATE YOU IM SO DONE WITH YOU GO AHEAD WITH YOUR POPCORN HOES (LOL) AND WIFE THEM UP YOU ARE WORTHLESS IM SO TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE SHIT WHOS BEEN HERE FOR YOU NOTH THEM HOES NOT YA BROS ME AND I GOTTA DEAL WITH THIS SHIT FUCK YOU AND IM LEAVIN!  he didnt even get  WORD OUT he just stared at me i went upstairs packed my stuff and went downstairs he just sat there i walked out the door i got in my car and just started crying not because he cheated because he didnt even stop me from leaving does he even love me why didnt he stop me and plead for me to stay .

i spent hours driving around just thinking i stopped at the place me and justin made it official at the park i walked up to the tree we engrave our initials j+a= love kinda corny i know but i loved him and i was young and in love i gave justin everything he wanted i gave him my virginity at 15 he was 17 at the moment i had gotten pregnant but i had a miscarrige befor i could even tell anyone no one knows that day i needed him come to find out he at a party all up on some hoe i had called him all day that day no answer. i remember the day i found out i was pregnant i was so happy i heard the babys heartbeat and everything even tho i was young i was ready for a baby i thought and i loved  him or her.

i realised i left my phone back at the house hmmphhhh must go back i went home and walked through the door and saw that same bitch my eyes filled with rage i charged for her but justin would not let me ' i cant let oyu hurt her " " so what you protecting the little hoe know " ' i cant let you hurt her shes pregnant with my child " " I just stopped and looked .... wow i got my phone and just ran out why me no i was supposed to have his baby i was supposed to be the one pregnant

myabe its me maybe im not pretty enough for justin maybe im too fat im not good enough maybe my boobs are to small idk

i eneded up at a hotel just laying there i need to unwind maybe a club will help

"Hold me" justin combs love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara