02/19/16

That date is on my bio on Twitter (@calumansitrades), did you see it? That's the day that we first called one another pig and rat. That day was one of the best days in my life because finally someone called me pig, you know I don't have friends in the trading world and I'm so jealous of everyone because they have friends who calls them pig or rat. So I took the chance to dm you and remember that you scared the shit out of me that night? I was all alone in my room and you sended me the photo above and yet I am very happy that you're dming me. We also had our first and last trade that night right?! Days passed and we traded selfies and I saved your selfie asap haha and I told about you to my mom. And that day you called me prute (pretty+cute) and I'm not agreeing with you because you're the one who should be called by that. Weeks passed we greeted each other's "Good Morning" and I'm so happy to have you. We've talked a lot and you gave me accesses, honestly I was so happy that days but my walls broke down when that issue of Shania rolls over my timeline I was so sad because I'm facing so many problems that day and later that night when you deactivated I got some hates and indirects I ignored it but tbh I cried a lot. My mom's asking why but I never told her the truth. I was going to quit after that but you dmed me on your main and I have the courage to continue trading again. Again, I cried because I thought I lost you. Pri, thank you for being there for me, thank you for all the things that you've done for me, thank you for calling me pig that night,thank you for staying strong, thank you for the secrets that we've shared, thank you for being my best internet friend.