Weapons;
"Wait you want me to what?!.... List my weapons? Ha! You got a year? There's too damn any. But I'll tell you my mains that I switch between."

"First off is my standard katana, I make it with the souls of gods that I killed,"

"The blade that hung on my left hip was his legendary Zionic blade. The blade it self was purple and sparkling,  it was duel sided so he could spin it and not have to worry about the side it was on. The air around the blade would be darker, but the butt of the blade was bright with 2 glowing purple diamonds that held power. It's flowing and raised up guard means it could catch a blade or spear while still being strong, it's star dust on vibradium made it stronger than most weapons. Its ability to absorb any kind of energy makes it a very power foe, if there's no more energy left in the enemy it cuts then it absorbs the soul. (if no soul then their body which would leave the object of power that they must have the energy in to be left behind) if they are absorbed into the blade.... There is no escape. It's weight of 7 tons to those who don't wear the ring which allows you to Wield it as a normal 15 lb blade.  (earth gravity). The black scabbard  would release glowing sparkles that would multiply and stick to anything that wasn't touching the scabbard or that didn't have the . These sparkles made the blade able to be the master of death. When energy was supplied to it for long enough a black orb would appear on the tip. This orb would be connected to the sparkles and when they both reached their limit of power the sparkles attached to the opponent would turn into portals and the blade would be able to flick off the orb and stab into it making every sparkle near an enemy become the blade.
Therefore multiplying it's effect by the number of sparkles."

"I have Two blades that normally rest on my back in their slots."

"The one on the left was light and was known as the super nova blade. This blade was made of intensified white star dust. On the guard of it was a glowing sort of rose Design that pulsed with energy. This blade was designed to create explosion powers of that which is equal to a super nova just the force of the push. The actual damage is not there. It acts as a repellent blowing people back at high speeds."

"The darker blade on the right was known as Dark hole blade. This blade seemed to have a small black dot on the guard of it, anything this blade touched, was put under the pressure of a super massive black hole. It's material origin is unknown as no instruments can test it. But it is know to cut straight through star dust with a single slice."

"Yet to be completely honest, I use many weapons not so much my powers."

Armor;
The legendary suit has many benefits, the helmet is a full cover helmet with demonic looking designs. It has a long flowing red shoulder cape  He really doesn't know what it is for but it looks epic. The neck has a star dust chain skirt that attaches to the helmet to keep the helmet on at all times, along with the chin strap. Also on the neck is a kind of layered and weaved coat of finely threaded star dust lace. The chest piece is really about 5 pieces of infernal Galaxy plates, each one lets the load off onto 2 other pieces. So most of the hits are divided 2-3 times lessening the hit force. This armor could take any hit and spread out the force of the blow though the chest. It was stronger than Star Dust and its Big Brother Echo Dust and with the hellhound fur his speed would have a slight increase, while decreasing the damage it would take. The fur acting as a throw back, it would stop vibrations, throwing them directly back out. To magic, and energies mostly, it was pretty retardant. When the full suit is worn there's a layer of white dots the circle around on his armor. They only need power to be supplied to them to reach Their full power of searching out the opponent in rapid pulses and connect to their energy source any attack that they catch is this deliver back to the enemy instantly by opening into portals around the enemy body. (Requires 3 messages to fully activate. Until then are completely useless. While having a normal life of 3 posts.) Arrows would have a hard time piercing it, swords will have a better chance against it, always unless they are kept near a liquid state or can bend slightly in which case they would be useless, that always helps, ummm oh yeah, the shoulders!! They are nice, very nice, full range of motion, and stills keep everything covered. They are large and point upwards to stop blades from connecting with his beautiful helmet. There isn't one part is skin showing, since each piece lay inside another. It had black and purple designs and runes doting it to stop any magic from attempting to melt the armor. On the Lower back of the armor was 3 pockets on a belt, in each was a portal enchantment that went to different containers. The left held his rage potion, a special mixture that momentarily let the drinker go insane, in this state they would have black eyes and would be faster than normal. In the middle one was a power potion, this potion made powers such as fire balls and fire push be more destructive, they would burn purple with intensity. The right held a rather curious thing, star dust throwing stars. Each star was enchanted to appear back in the pouch after a few moments. His forearms are thick and have a attachment where he has put three large boomerang kind of shielded spikes, they lessens the blow of hits like the chest piece while also making it able to take even more hits due to the thickness. These shields could absorb the energies and power that touched it and transferred it to diamonds protected in the armored forearm attachment. The right gauntlet and forearm have a similar mechanism to the guardian's. A saw-like chakram that each spike forms once taken out the mechanism has a very sought after design. It makes it so that the spikes can be taken out but as soon as it is the blades unleashed and extend into a full circle like kind of throwing chakrams if spun fast enough a cyclone will erupt from the bottom and will be able to spin freely around the launching mechanism in the armor making a wind barrier to ward/throw off most arrows or spells.  The gauntlets are sharp, they have sliced throats and are still put to use when someone makes him upset each finger had a ruined ring on it. The greaves, also known as the pants, are known as the leggings of power, mostly because they allow him to lessen the load on his upper body meaning it just feels like I have a sweater on yet they still have the same weight. His boots are pretty cool, they are thicker than the rest of the armor to stop cave-ins. They are enchanted to be muffled when He wants to sneak along on the outer right calf is a pink gem, other wise known as a soulgem and . If He want to be commanding He has to walk heel to toe. Kinda dumb but hey He can sneak into a place full of people with a 200lbs suit of armor. Oh yeah, by the way his armor weighs almost a exact weight of 200lbs  (earth gravity). Yeah He's strong enough to be able To jump over a building and fight for days endlessly at full power. Needless to say He's strong. Because all that training and war of course. But his magic has its limits since he doesn't use it unless in desperate points, and when used will drain only a certain amount of energy.