Netflix And Chill

( y/n stands for your name if you didn't know and this may be somewhat dirty hope you enjoy. )
( BTW: The picture at the top is the picture I made of me and Jacob😜)

You and Jacob were cuddling. You were watching a scary movie (of your choice). You kept moving around because you were scared. " Y/N stop moving" Jacob whispers in your ear. You smirked knowing why he wanted you to stop moving. It was because he had a little friend down there because of you moving . With that you turned around and kissed him. The kiss was so passionate. To make the kiss more heated you tangled your fingers in his hair a tugged lightly making him moan slightly. He licks your bottom lip along for entrance so to tease him you decline. He puts you on his lap and puts his hands on your waist, and from your waist to your butt. You gasp and he slips his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues fought. Obviously he won you guys kissed for a little while longer. After the make out session you guys pull apart and put your foreheads together. You looked into his eyes and you never really noticed his eyes are hazel. " I don't know if I've ever told you this but I love you so so so much. Like you probably don't even understand how much you mean to and I much I mean what I'm saying..... Please don't ever leave me because without you I feel lost. And if I do something wrong I'll fix it and make it better because I love you too much to ever let you go". You started to tear up " I love you to but I'm so speechless right now" you chuckled. You looked into each others eyes for a little longer enjoying each other's company. After all that jazz,it was pretty late like around 11:00 or 11:30 and he didn't want you to leave cause anything could happen this late. You kept trying to convince him but him and his mom said to was ok to stay the night. So his called your mom and your mom said it was fine. He walked up to his room with you right behind him and he gave you basketball ball shorts and one of his sweatshirt. You guys slept in his bed and cuddled. After a while you fell asleep in each others arms😍.

(So how was that for my first story/imagine?? Anyway I will be taking ideas just inbox me and if you ever want to talk just inbox me for that too lml. Anyway that's 433 words for you)