Chapter 3

I changed into my clothes and went downstairs and saw Mark sitting at the table taking sips of his coffee while looking at his phone. Mark looked up from his phone and looked at me. Our eyes locked together. I never wanted this time to end. He smiled at me. I sat down and started to eat.

Mark: Well, I have to leave in an hour to film a video with Jack and Felix.

You: Ok, I think I'll leave now.

I finished quickly and stood up and went quickly went to the sink to clean my plate. I turn around and see that Mark was getting close to me...

Mark: Before you leave, here's my phone number. Call me anytime. I hope I see you again. *blushing and smiling*

You: Thank you Mark. I really appreciate you doing this for me. *blushing*

He gets closer to me, and gives me a hug. I felt his strong, muscular arms around me. My cheek  against his muscular chest. I loved hearing his lovely heart beat. I hug him back tightly. I let go of the hug and gave him a warm smile. God! His smile was killing me!! I walk to the door with him following behind me.

You: Again, thank you so much Mark. I can thank you enough.

Mark: No problem Y/N. Anything for a sweet, cute, kind young lady. *smirking*

You: *blushing*

Your thoughts: * Oh My God!! His deep, sexy voice. His sexy smile. All I wanted to do kiss him already!! Ok Y/N
Get it together!

I open the door and walked away.

Mark: Y/N!!

You: Yea?

Mark: Do you want me to take you home?

You: No it's fine, I'll walk.

Mark: No Y/N, I'll take you.

He went inside to get his keys and came out and opened the door for me.

You: Thank you. Your such a gentleman.

Mark: No problem m'lady.

He gets in and we drive off.