Part 02- Obsession With The DhoomBros

• Dedicata a Shehry Yaar

Zoya thought what could be this "Dolly Aunty"
She said-"Huh! aisa bhi koi naam hota hai kya?"

But when the video started to play all her thoughts changed to positive thoughts!

She was laughing so much that her stomach started paining alot.

Zoya- "OMG!!! THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!Lmfao!!"

She was screaming and laughing alot!!! It was like after many years she laughed this much and it was only and only because of "Shehry" and the way he was playing his roles in those videos. 

That night she promised that she'll watch all the videos of DhoomBros!

From that day on.Her life totally changed.

Where ever she used to go she thought about DhoomBros.

Whenever she used to see the logo she tried to make the posture with her hands standing in front of the mirror.When she succeeded in making the posture she jumped in joy saying-"YES!! I DID IT!Haha!"

She always thought that what could their names be?Specially the guy who acted as Doly Aunty... 

Then one day she was watching "The Blessings Of Ramadan".When Shehry was introduced in that video,she paused the video and was trying to read Shehry's name.As she heard that name for the first time she was pronouncing it in a very weird way.

Zoya-"Sheh-Sh-Shehr-She-hry-Shehry Yaar okay...so its Shehry Yaar,nice name!" She smiled.

Zoya was always sink-ed in deep thoughts of DhoomBros.One day she was in the kitchen with her friend cooking Cheese Macaroni and Zoya started laughing suddenly.

Her friend got shocked that what happened to her.

Zoya said-"Nothing just some funny videos clicked my mind!Haha!"

Her friend said-"What is it?"

Zoya started explaining about DhoomBros by introducing everyone.

Zoya was always explaining more about Shehry.Her friend noticed it.

Her Friend-"Okay...hold your horses Zoya!Who's this Shehry?"
Zoya-"Omg!You know what! He's just 'HILARIOUS'!!"

Her friend found something was really changed in Zoya.Maybe she just wants to forget...or maybe its just Shehry.Her friend knew what happened with her in the past and how much she struggled and suffered because of that particular reason.But today her friend saw a spark in her eyes,blush on her cheeks,joy in her laugh and love in her eyes.Her friend understood that she's fallen for someone.Someone named as Shehry....