You think I wouldn't know huuh!?

I woke up and turned over to my alarm clock. I squinted and saw 8:00am flashing on it. Crap I'm late!! It was a Wednesday and I have the worst lessons on a Wednesday.

I layed in bed thinking for alittle while, not wanting to get out of bed and face reality. I then remembered what I saw last night. I can't tell anyone, no one.

I finally pulled myself out of bed, had a shower and changed into my Cameo skinny jeans and a American Flag top. I straightened my hair so it looked even longer, top of my butt.

I wore my Jordans and went down for breakfast. Diggy was there cooking something.

"You can cook!!?" I said sarcastically sitting down at the table with my cereal. He turned around and looked at me.

"Your soo funny!" he said sarcastically smiling.

I laughed.

"Were is Mum?" I asked.

"Work" he said blankly.

He sat down with his food.

"I heared you got grounded." he said eating.

"Yep" I said blankly.

"Were did you go?" he asked.

"Don't worry. I don't wanna talk about it" I said getting up and getting my phone and bag.

I came back downstairs and Diggy finished eating. We got in his car and drove to school.

We parked up and got out. The bell already ran and everyone was in class. I ran to lesson; science. Luckily the teacher is easy.

I walked in and saw Britney on her phone and laughing with her friends, like nothing ever happened!! I sat down and got on with my work; quiet.

Couple of classes passed and it was lunch. I got my bag and Hailey text me saying she and Alexis are on the benches outside. I walked outside and saw Hailey and Alexis on the benches smiling and eating. I began to walk over them when I saw Britney and 2 of her friends walking towards me. Britney looked annoyed as hell.

She came over to me and shoved me.

"You think I wouldn't know huhh!?" she shouted at me as she pushed me again.

What is going on?