~Servant Of Evil~

~music starts~

O my queen, you have me as your faithful servant alone. We were twins torn apart, when our fate should have shown. O my queen, I shield thee from dangers deadly call. I will sin, I will kill, I will sacrifice my all.

~music plays for intros~

Fourteen years ago, we were both into this hell. Praised and Blessed by the people and the church's bells. Being in our family we must play by the rules, even if we look the same I am destined as your tool.

They can swear you their enemy, or curse all the want. They can Brandish their swords and be on the hunt. Never fear, never cry, I will always be near. Let not your smile, my sun, turn into icy tears.

O my queen you have me as your faithful servant alone.

We were twins torn apart, when our fait should have shown.

O my queen, to shield thee from dangers deadly call. I will sin, I will kill, I will sacrifice my all.

While running errands in a peaceful town near by, I ran into a pleasant lady with emerald green eyes. Smiling with her face so fair, singing with her voice so bright. I was captivated then, knowing love at first sight. But this love will remain lock deep inside. For the queen gave orders

" The girl must die "

I will answer her wishes, her mind I will ease. So why, my lord, do my tears fail to cease?

O my queen, you have me as your faithful servant alone.

We are twins, like two seeds in the soils of madnesses sown.

"O my queen, your dessert for today is Brioche"

And you smile, and you smile, innocent without a flaw.

~music plays~

People of the country were possessed with fear and rage. Threatening to kill the queen, to move on a new age. If this is what they call a retribution for her sins. Gods words I will go against, for the life of my twin.

" Here are my spare clothes. Now we're these and run. Don't turn back, don't stop, don't talk to anyone. Don't you worry we look the same in ever way. No one will ever notice that you got away."

O now I'am the queen, and you the escapee.

We are twins like two boats, in the stormy sad seas. They say you are a lady of vice and disdain. Then i'am evil as well, with the same blood in my veins.

Once upon a time, in a country far away were lots of crimes were committed every day. My lovely little sister, who was fourteen years of age was crowned as the queen, dancing on history's stage.
___________________________
They can swear you their enemy, or curse all the want. They can Brandish their swords and be on the hunt. Never fear, never cry, I will always be near. Let not your smile, my sun, turn into icy tears.

Finally, long awaited, the time has come. The defending chimes sounded a little bit glum. The crowd showed no sign of sympathy. Grinning to the world, you spoke my line on your knees.
___________________________
O my queen, you have me as your faithful servant alone.

We were twins torn apart, when are faith should have shown.

Somehow in our next life, if we ever meet again.

Let us play again once more, and be the best of friends.

~End~

Song Originally By: Vocaloid