Chapter 2: Ivy

I didn't care how this was possible at the time all I did was run. It was a little hard at first to get used to running on four legs, but it got easier.

When I was sure I was far from the tourists I slowed down at a tree. "This has to be a dream, this just has to", I said to myself. Then I felt something around my neck. I looked down to the the necklace that I stole was around my neck and glowing. "Ok this is the weirdest dream I've ever had", I said still talking to myself.

"Oh Andrea this is not a dream", someone said calmly behind me. When I turned around I seen the woman and the little girl that I ran away from. The woman was dressed in a green dress with a green necklace like the one I stole. And the little girl had brown hair like her mom, and dressed in a blue dress.

           "Hi doggy" the little girl said coming towards me. I cowed away slightly.
             "Get away from me you creepy little kid", I growled at her.
              "Two things, one I'm ten years old. And two I'M NOT CREEPY", the little girl yelled at me.

      "Wait you can hear me", I asked shocked.
         "Well of course Andrea, you and I are both special", the woman said still calm.
            "Don't forget me mom", the girl said poking her mother in the arm.
          "I won't darling", the woman said.
             "Well you know my name, so what is your name", I asked.
        "I am Ivy Crystal", the woman said.
             "And I am Windy Crystal" Windy said shyly.

           "And I am the leader of the Gems" Ivy said.
             "The Gems", I said not understanding.
                "Yes we are-".
                 "Um mom don't you think we should fix Andrea before we get to chatting", Windy whispered quietly to her mom.
                     "Oh yes but let us do that back at home. So Foxy can help her" Ivy said taking Windy's hand and walking away.

          "Well are you coming or not" Ivy said turning her head to look at me.
              "Coming" I said running to catch up to them.

            We walked for about ten minutes then Ivy and Windy stopped at a gigantic oak tree.
            "We're here", Ivy said looking at the big oak tree.
              "A tree really", I snickered.
             "Oh it's more than just a tree", Ivy said grabbing her gem necklace and putting it to the tree. In a matter of seconds Ivy's gem charm lit up and a door appeared in the tree.

        Ivy opened the door to a big room with a big table and six chairs around it. "Ah home sweet home" Ivy said going to sit down at one of the chairs.
             "This is your house", I said walking onto the marble floors.
          "Well we call it this room Gem room. There are bedrooms down that hallway, and more in the house", Ivy said happily.
            "Wow" I said amazed.

"Ah this must be Andrea", a red headed woman said coming out from one of the rooms.
            "Yes Foxy, Andrea this is Foxy", Ivy said pointing to the woman in the doorway.
            "Well it seems like someone already has a Gem and is using her powers. Well don't worry we'll fix the little situation you got yourself into", Foxy said looking at me.

"Ya, wait powers" I asked shocked.
            "Ivy you haven't told her yet", Foxy asked.
            "Well I thought we should fix her before we tell her", Ivy spoke softly.
            "I thought of it", Windy madly said.
             "Well that is a good idea. Ok let's fix her", Foxy said walking up to me.

           When Foxy walked towards me I seen she had a Gem charm like Ivy only Foxy's was red. "Let me look at this", Foxy said looking at the necklace around my neck. "Oh this is interesting I can't believe you already have your powers. And where did you get a Gem", Foxy asked.
            "Well I might of kind of stole it from a person", I said sadly.
              "You stole it, you stole it. I can't believe you stole an animal Gem", Foxy yelled shocked.

            "Animal Gem, what does that mean", I asked confused.
               "It's what this color and pattern means", Foxy said leaving. I looked down at my necklace and seen it was purple with black marking forming a wolf.
                "Wait where did this come from. When I stole this it was just plain clear"!

"It was, well that's a whole different story. Ok I'll help you. Now all you have to do it touch that gem and think of being you", Foxy explained.
             "You really think this will work", I said not believing anything.
            "Do you have any other option", Foxy asked.
             "Ok whatever", I said.

I sat down and touched the gem, then I thought of being me. There was a blinding flash of light. Then I was laying on the floor and I was back to myself.

             "It worked, why did it work", I asked confused.
               "Well let me explain. We are the Gems we have, powers of the world. Luna, Sunny, Snow can you come out here for a second", Ivy called.

           In a second three more people walked out of rooms. Whom I thought to be Sunny and Luna came out of one room. One of the twins had blonde hair and had a sun dress on. And the other had black hair like the night, and was wearing a moon dress. Snow came out of another room, and had sliver hair. And was wearing a white dress with a snowflake.

               "Andrea this is Luna, Sunny ,and Snow. They are also Gems", Foxy said pointing to the three.
              "Us Gems can control the earth, things around it, and on it. I control the Elements, Foxy controls the animal kingdom, snow controls the weather. Now Sunny and Luna are also new to being Gems. Sunny controls the sun and Luna controls the moon", Ivy said.

          "This is not possible, you people are crazy", I said freaking out a little.
              "Do you want to see that it's not impossible", Foxy asked crossing her arms.
                 "Ya show me", I said knowing they could never do it.
                   "How about it guys do we show her", Foxy asked the rest. The rest of the Gems nodded in agreement.
                   "Ok your up first Ivy", Foxy said to Ivy.

           Ivy stepped up and closed her eyes. Her gem started to glow and I seen vines start to come out of the gem. In a minute there was a vine around a chair, then Ivy opened her eyes and he vines went back into the gem. "Ok your up Foxy"Ivy said. 
               "Gladly" Foxy said stepping up.

           In a second Foxy's gem starts to glow and she transformed into a red fox. "Believe us yet", Foxy said in her fox form.
              "Ya, this is amazing", I said in shock.
           "Good, now Andrea we have told you about this because you are also a Gem. You are like Foxy, you can control the animal kingdom", Ivy said .

            "I am, I can" I said happily.
            "Yes you are safe now" Ivy said pulling me into a group hug. I stayed in the hug for a long time because I was happy to finally have a family.

To be continued