Scars

Synopsis:

In a search for lost purpose, lost hope and a lost home, they found each other once more in the deep depths of the night. He, who was astray; she, who was shattered; and they, having nothing in common other than the bandages around their arms.

Short note:

If you are not aware of my writing style, it is sort of in the form of vignettes, you can call it. Basically I have not written a full detailed book, you will find yourself reading short snippets of the times that are most important all combined together to make a single story. This will be a short story of around 5-10 chapters. Also, it has been a while since I've read the books, so details may be sketchy and I apologize for that. Constructive criticism is welcome, hate comments will be deleted and the user will be blocked. Thank you for understanding.

Disclaimer:

All rights go to J.K. Rowling. I do not own the characters or the settings, however I do own this story and all the relevant plot changes. Do not under any circumstances copy my work. It is a crime and will be reported. Thank you for understanding.

Credits:

Thank you to my brilliant friend aquila-wings for the outstanding cover and for proofreading. Thank you for your never ending encouragement.

Happy reading :) xx