Morning

Keith held me in his arms as he snored lightly. I turned to the window as the bright summer sun shown through the glass. I pulled the blanket up over our heads and I turned back to Keith. I opened my eyes and admired him while he slept soundly. I traced over his facial features, around his eyes his nose and back around. He gave me a slight grin in his sleep.

He held me tighter and I moaned in surprise. I kissed his stubbly cheek.

"Good Morning Darling." He groaned with his eyes still closed.

"Good Morning. Wake up." I nudged.

"I am awake." He chuckled.

"But your eyes are still closed." I pouted burying my face into his chest.

He opened his eyes and stretched. His long hair was in a tangled mess. I looked up at him with my mismatched eyes.

"Stop it." He blushed.

"I didn't do anything." I blushed.

"Can I make you breakfast?" He asked tracing my collarbones.

He put his forehead to mine and stared with is huge dark eyes. He grabbed me by my waist and hugged my tightly.

"Yes. Please." I cooed.

He kissed my neck and got out of bed. He picked up his jeans from the night before and slid into them. I put on his shirt and some underwear. We raced down my steep narrow stairs.

Keith got down before me. He pinned me against the wall and whispered "I won."

I smiled. And he went into the kitchen. I sat and watched as he scoured in cabinets and the refrigerator.

"I'm making pancakes!" He shouted holding up a box of pancake mix sill bent over into the refrigerator.

"You know what? I do have to say you look quite nice in my shirt." He smiled turning the stove on.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Keep it." He smiled.

"You sure?"

"Positive." He smiled giving me the same look he did the night if the concert.

I got nervous again and looked away.

"Don't be so shy love." He smiled.

"Sorry." I shrugged.

He flipped pancakes as if he were a pro. Shirtless with his muscular arms and his skinny torso. He was so concentrated and his lips poked out while his mouth was opened. He stacked two pancakes on top of each other and put them on a plate. He brought them over to me while I was still lost in my thoughts gazing at his beautiful face and body.

He smiled and put my plate down in front of me.

"You ok?" He grinned leaning against my chair.

"Oh. Yea. Just admiring you. You're so, cute." I smiled.

I started to cut into my pancakes as he poured syrup onto them. He kissed my head and sat across from me with his chin in his palm.

"You're not going to eat?" I asked.

"We can share for now. Mick usually makes breakfast for us." He smiled.

"Ok. You're too cute."I smiled pinching his checks and shovelling pancake into my mouth.

"How is it?" He smiled taking a napkin and wiping the corner of my mouth.

"Wonderful!" I giggled feeding him some.

"Mmm." He moaned leaning over and giving me a sticky kiss.

When I got done Keith gave me a few minutes to get ready before we went to go meet the band.

"Wow." He smiled when I walked out.

"What?" I giggled?

"You look gorgey!" He smiled widely.

We got to The band's house where Mick was baking bread.

"Hello Mick." Keith sighed.

"Good Morning!" He smiled walking in.

"I'm going to shower and get dressed Brenda." Keith pouted and walked upstairs.

"Come on lovely." Mick smiled and took my hand leading me into the kitchen.

He'd made a big breakfast. The band sat around the table.

"Morning guys." I blushed walking in.

"Sit." Mick said pulling out a chair. I sat down next to bill.

"Good Morning." He smiled.

"Good morning. Good job last night." I smiled.

"Ah. Thanks for coming." He smiled and chewed.

Mick brought me a plate full of food.

"Mick I kinda ate already."

"Eat what you can. Or feed it to Keef." He smiled.

"Ok. Thanks." I smiled.

He took the bread out of the oven and let it cool off.

He cut it into slices.

"Jordan taste this." He smiled feeding me the slice of bread.

"It's really good. Soft and Sweet."

Keith walked in with wet hair and new clothes. He sat next to me.

"I've breakfast for you." I cooed.

I fed Keith as he raised his eyebrows at me and made silly faces. Mick came over with more bread.

"Taste it Keefers." He smiled holding the bread to Keith's mouth.

I smiled. Keith rolled his eyes and took a bite of the bread.

"It's good." He mumbled.

Mick and I laughed.

"Don't be so mean Keith." I giggled and kissed him on his cheek.