Chapter 18: Romeo and Juliet?

Start from the beginning

“You aren’t just awesome Naina, you are amazing.” He said while smiling softly. I didn’t say anything, but I just stared at him trying to figure out the double meaning behind his words. Ethan cleared his throat awkwardly.

“You can’t avoid him Naina you realize that right.” He said seriously.

“Why not?” I asked dumbfounded.

“Because the guy asked you out and you are now avoiding him, in all honestly he probably is not even thinking that you are avoiding him because you puke your guts all over him, but instead you are disgusted at the fact he even liked you.” My eyes widen in shock. Holy crap I didn’t even think of that. Omg poor Raj he is probably sitting there heartbroken while I am shopping. Wow…..I’m a bitch!

“Ahh I see you made the connection. You aren’t really that bright.” Ethan responded amused.

“Shut up! I have never dealt with a situation like this.” I argued.

“Oh yeah you have zero love life. No experience in the romance department. Never been kissed.” Ethan said while containing his laughter once again.

“You are enjoying torturing me aren’t you?”

“Oh, that I am, so are you going to go say “yes” to your Romeo.” Ethan asked irritated. What was his problem one minute he is giving me advice and the next minutes he is acting like my “Romeo” is someone he would have dead.

“I just. I don’t know. I just need time to get over the fact that I basically threw up on him, but  I will tell him yes tonight. Its not like I can avoided him! OMG I CANT AVOID HIM! WHAT IF I THROW UP ON HIM AGAIN! I AM FEELING A BIT SICK! HE MIGHT THINK I THREW UP BECAUSE OF HIS FACE! BUT HIS FACE IS SO BEAUTIFUL..” I kept on ranting until Ethan started shaking my shoulder trying to stop my panic attack.

“Calm down. Deep breaths. You can hang out with me until tonight.” He said softly. Ethan slowly grabbed my clothes and brought it to the counter.

I snapped out of my daze and rushed towards him. “Ethan I can’t afford all those clothes.” I yelled, but Ethan on the other hand waved his hand as if 400 Euros wasn’t that big of a deal.

“Don’t worry my Aunt owns this business its on the house.”

“I cant just steal your Aunts money! This is robbery!”

“Well you can thank her.” Ethan said shrugging.

“Thank her?” I questioned.

“Yep, because tonight you are going to meet the Barosa family.” Ethan said while smiling mischievously.

***

I should have never ever bought the clothes. I should have just robbed his aunt and never agreed to thank her. Why? Because right now I was sitting with a bunch of Ethan’s look alike at the dinner table.

I came here twenty minutes ago and even though they all introduce themselves to me I still couldn’t remember their names. They all looked like freken twins and there was at least fifty of them. The only person I recognize was Ethan’s uncle from the bar, but that’s only because he was freakishly tall. Apparently Ethan was the oldest grandson and the rest of them were a year apart from each other.

Everyone had been nice to me except Ethan’s grandmother she kept on glaring at me and saying some harsh words about me in her language.

I awkwardly moved my fork back and forth of my food poking it repeatedly trying to figure out what the heck I was eating.

“What’s your name again?” Someone asked from across of me. I looked up to see it was Brandon, Joey, no it was Kyle. Okay I had no clue what his name was I am just going to assume it was Bob.