Chapter 18: Romeo and Juliet?

PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! Sorry for not updating! I guess I have had some writer’s block! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Hopefully this chapter will make up from me not updating earlier. I made it a bit longer than usual!!

Read, Comment, Vote, and Enjoy!!!

Chapter 18:   Romeo and Juliet?

“Its not funny Ethan!!” I screeched as I picked up the closest object and threw it at him, but with my poor athletic abilities I manage to hit a poor innocent bystander. They looked at me and gave me a harsh glare before muttering some profound language at me. Ethan still feeling unaffected at what I just did continued to roll on the floor while clutching his stomach. Shoppers around us eyed us weirdly trying to figure out if Ethan had some sort of mental illness or if he was just a stupid teenager.

I just stood there tapping my feet impatiently while waiting for him to stop laughing like a maniac. After a good fifteen minutes Ethan slowly got up and wiped the tears that were streaming down his face.

“Are you done yet?” I ask irritated.

“Yeah, I think. But are you serious?” He asked while trying to contain the chuckles that were escaping his lips.

“Yes I am serious!! I yelled which resulted in people giving me harsh glares to keep my voice down. Ethan stared at me, but then burst in to laughter.

“UGHH!! I shouldn’t have even told you.” I stomped my feet getting away from him as far as possible. I started to observe the clothes that were on the rack trying to complete one of items of my “bucket list”

2. Get cooler clothes

I had at least twenty clothing items in my hand and now I was currently holding the twenty-first item, a black leather jacket. I guess I was trying to go for the “rebellious” look because that what I was doing. I was going against my parents wishes, so might as well dress up like a rebellious kid. I looked at the price tag and put the article of clothing back on the rack. I sigh knowing I wouldn’t be able to afford any of the clothing, and I would only end up buying two shirts out of my large pile.

Ethan came up from behind and snatched the jacket. “You are trying to become a ‘bad girl’” He asked with an amuse tone.

“Yes.” I nodded while waiting him to laugh at my face, but instead he just simply nodded and threw the jacket in my hand.

“Okay in all seriousness. Naina did you really THROW up on Raj after he confessed his true feelings towards you.” I groaned knowing how he was enjoying my second hand embarrassment.

“Yes.”

“ Are you shitting me right now? So you not only threw up on him, but after wards when he went to his room to clean up you pretended to be a sleep, and now you are avoiding him like the plague.”

I buried my face in to my hands. “Unfortunately that is what happen, and this is your entire fault!” 

“My fault?” He asked innocently.

“Don’t play stupid with me Meyers!! If it wasn’t for you shoving down alcohol down my throat then I would have been able to say yes to Raj.” I was expecting Ethan to be even more amused with the situation, but instead he looked….hurt. Hurt? Why the heck would he be hurt?

“So you were going to say ‘yes’ to the date.”

“Well yeah.”

“Oh. Well he’s a lucky guy.” He whispered while shifting from one foot to another.

“Yeah, I am pretty awesome aren’t yeah.” I said jokingly. I waited for Ethan to comment on how much of a loser I was, but instead he did the complete opposite.