'I think I want to get off.' I say, I don't want to back out but this is making me feel uneasy.

'C'mon you'll be fine.' He squeezes my hand as the ride starts. The wind blows all in my face and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs when we go upside down, I look over to Parker and he has his hands up and is having the time of his life.

'Put your hands up!' Parker tells over the wind, I shake my head and clutch onto the metal bar in front of us. God, when will this ride end?

My prayers are answered quickly and I unbuckle my seatbelt as quickly as I can making Parker laugh.

'I can make you scream louder than that.' Parker whispers and yet again I blush red, why is he acting like this?
We continue on and go on every ride there is.

'I'm so hungry.' Parker complains and I nod my head, we walk over to the little restaurant and I call Sam.

'They'll be here in a minute.' I say as I sit down. They arrive shortly and Jackson and I order the food.

'Hey, can I get an extra large chips and five burgers and five cokes?' Jackson asks as the girl writes down his order.

'Yeah sure that's $40.95.' She says blushing as Jackson and her hands touch briefly.

'I'll call it out when it's ready.' She stammers and he smirks.

'Okay, thanks babe.' He says, leaving her in a blushing state as we walk back to our table.

'She was so into you!' I say and he shakes his head.

'Nah..' He trails off and I give him a look, I know he knows it he just doesn't want to admit to it. I sit down next to Parker and listen to their conversation.

'Have you guys been on that massive rollercoaster? It looks sick.' Sam says.

'Yeah Parker and I went.' My breath hitches in my throat as Parker places his hand on my thigh, I look over to him and he smirks. 'On it before.' I manage to say and Sam looks at me confused.

Jackson stands up to go grab the order and I watch as they talk for a while, Jackson gives her a slip of paper and I bet it he gave her his phone number. He places the food down with a smirk and I look at him with a raised eyebrow. We eat our food quickly and wait for it to go down before we go back on the rides.

'We'll definitely have to go on the Ferris Wheel.' I say to Parker and he kisses me on the forehead. 20 minutes later we queue up for the Ferris wheel. It's definitely the most prettiest and romantic ride ever.

The cart goes up slowly and I smile as we reach the top, this is my favourite part, being able to see everything beneath you. Parker takes a sneaky photo of me and I giggle.

'I didn't know the flash was on.' He laughs and I smile.

'Why were you taking a photo of me?' I ask and he smiles, showing off his dimples.

'You looked beautiful.' He says and I blush again. The ride moves again and I'm disappointed when we are at the bottom again. We run over to the bumper cars and see Jackson, Connor and Sam waiting in line.

'You are all going down!' Connor says as we choose our cars, I shake my head with a grin. I'm the best at bumper cars.

'Who knew you were so good at that?' Jackson wiggles his eyebrows and I flick my hair sassily. The day goes by so quickly and soon enough we are back at Parker's house.

'That was so much fun!' I exhale as I sit down on the couch.

'Yeah it was okay.' Connor says and Sam rolls her eyes.

'Shut up you had fun.' She says and he laughs.

'We better get going.' Connor says as Sam and Jackson head out the door.

'Yeah man, see you soon.' Parker says as I hug Sam goodbye, promising to text her. When we are back inside I look over to Parker.

'What are we going to do now?' I ask and he eyes me.

'I have a few ideas.' He says as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. Pressing his lips to mine as he softly throws me down onto the couch.

---------
get keen for next chapter ;)