Chapter 7

The light shone on the metal wall. I woke up on a cot with what I thought was a blanket. I was facing a wall, though I could feel the presence of another person in the room. I felt a warm hand lay upon my shoulder and I almost shot up but I started hearing some mumbling.

"I'm sorry, if you can hear me, I'm sorry." I recognized the voice almost immediately, it was Cas.

"Wow," Dean said from probably the doorway. Cas' hand shot away from my shoulder and I heard a chair turn.

"What?" Cas asked

"We both know that she's just asleep and you really care about her," Dean remarked

"Well, I uh..," Cas began muttering

"Save your buts," Dean said

"I do care, okay, are you happy?" Cas said

"Yea, you have the right though," Dean said as my ears perked up," you did save her from the car crash her parents died in," I almost screamed, I showed more self- control than I even had.

"But-" Cas began

"You also prevented her from dying all those many times, many many times," Dean said

"Who do you think she was talking about?" Cas asked

"What?" Dean replied

"She said that the two people she wanted to kill were already killed. We found out Zachariah was one, so who was the other?" Cas said. Dean paused then gasped.

"What?" Cas said

"Azazel," Dean said bluntly. I could hear Cas gasp too.

"She wouldn't," Cas said

"She would," Dean said

"What are we going to tell her?" Dean asked

"That you killed him," Cas replied sarcastically. I was two seconds away from a panic attack and to killing something or someone. Dean gave a disoriented grunt.

" I'm kidding," Cas said

"Let's just not mention it, deal?" Dean said

"Sure," Cas said, "Wait,"

"What?" Dean said

"Shouldn't she be awake by now," Cas said," Oh my god, did I kill her?!!!"

"No Cas, she was probably tired so the sleep added extra to the 'past out' time," Dean said starting to laugh

"Very funny, now why exactly did you come here?" Cas asked

"To tell you that her friends are awake and I think the girl is too smart to stay cuffed for long," Dean replied

"What about the boy?" Cas questioned

"All he is doing is angry mumbling and stomach groaning," Dean said

"We have to get food, for them and for when Alice wakes up," Cas said

"We can go now with Sam," Dean said

"Would Bobby watch them?" Cas asked

"Definitely," Dean said. I stared feeling an upcoming sadness, I realized that it was because I didn't want Cas to leave. I mumbled and shifted to a more balled up form. It was to try and make him stay, while moving I found out that it wasn't a blanket. It was Cas' trench coat.

"Wait, I think she's waking up," Cas said while placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Cas, she's asleep. Now let's get them food," Dean said. I felt a someone pull Cas' hand from my shoulder.

"Ok let's go," Cas said while they walked out and closed the door behind them. I shot up, I had to take in the information I just stole.

Cas saved me, multiple times, and I was going to kill him. That doesn't change my slight want to kill him though. I scanned the room, it was full iron with a demon trap fan. I stepped back in shock, it was a panic room, a safe place from demons, monsters, and all those things. I bottled my thoughts and focused. I needed to find Mabel and Finnick.