Catch me if you can part 2

Chapter 2

I found a light pink dress in my closet. When Daniel kidnapped me, all my clothes were left behind, including my favorite sweater and sneakers.

"I swear if he wasn't so damn hot I'd kill him." I mumbled while trying to find sneakers to wear.

After twenty minutes of getting ready and looking for some sneakers, I found some black converse to wear with my knee-length, casual, pink dress. I went over to the mirror to see if my make-up was fine for tonight. I had a light brown eye shadow on so my brown eyes looked more natural with the mascara and I had pail pink lip gloss to match with it. My brown hair was pinned back in a french braid with my bangs falling out of it.

"I think I look pretty hot." I smiled at myself while fixing my dress.

"So you're ready?" I jumped around and saw Daniel in the door way. Like seriously how does he get in here. I could have sworn I locked the..oh wait no I never.

"Yep." Daniel started walking closer to me while I just stood there like a scared pup.

"Ok. Lets go or we could stay here if you want." I stood up on my toes and whispered it in his ear. I tried to hid the laugh that was going to escape when he let out a low purr.

"Well I'd like to-"

"Don't even finish that sentence fur ball."I pushed him away and made my way out of the room and to the door.

"Where are we going? Because I think you're a little overdressed for paintball don't you?" Daniel laughed.

"Well first off it's a secret and second off no, no I'm not." I smiled and opened the door.

"Oh and you need to wear this." I smiled innocently and held out a blind fold.

"Oh no..not happening."He backed away from me.

"Oh yes." I lunged forward tackling him to the to the ground and tied it on.

"Here...I'll lead you to the car." I grabbed his hand and immediately felt sparks rush through my entire body. I don't know why I feel like this every time we touch. It's strange.

"Duck your'e head." I helped Daniel into the car and jumped into the drivers seat.

"Alrighty...let's go."

The drive there was long and quiet neither of us spoke or dared to break the silence. I knew Daniel was bothered by wearing the blind fold but it only made it more amusing. I loved this place. I used to come here all the time when I was younger.

"Ok...You can look now."I helped Daniel out of the car and watched him mouth finally and pulled the blind fold off. His eyes widened.

"Wow." Was all he said.

"You don't like it."I frowned.

"Of course I do...is'nt this close to a cafe?"He smiled. I knew he was hungry, I was too.

"Yeah. Now let's get started. I brought food with us so we can have supper because the cafe is closed but we can go there next week." I smiled and went to the trunk for the stuff I packed. I brought sandwich's and some juice boxes with cookies...I know it's a kids lunch but still.

"So what did you want to do?"Daniel walked over and helped get the stuff from the trunk.

"I wanted to go for a swim then eat and then I have a suprise for you."I smiled as he took the basket from my hands. He smiled back and left tingles going through me once again when the top of our fingers touched.

"More surprises? Haven't you given me enough?"

"Hmmm.....nope." I smiled tossing him the blanket.

He laid down the blanket and set up everything while I tried to find the car keys in the trunk. Daniels eyes were on me the entire time. I could feel them lingering all over me it made me want to make a snarky comment but I kept my mouth shut.

"So swimming first ehh?"Daniel winked at me when I walked over to him.

"Yes. I hope you brought your swim trunks." I winked back and pulled the dress over my head revealing the dark purple bikini I had on under my dress. Daniels eyes wandered over my body. He was practically drooling.I smirked and ran to the water taking my converses off half way. There was no one else at the beach besides me and Daniel. I was happy about that.

"You coming?" I waved and yelled to Daniel. He nodded and took off his shirt. I bit my lip...he was gorgeous. Like I was biting my lip for god sakes.

"Done biting you're lip? It's turning blood red you know." Daniel laughed getting in the water. Once he was in deep enough he dove under and swam out to me. He came up and pulled me close to him leaving me breathless.

"Did I tell you look absolutely amazing? I mean look at your eyes? and your lips? Who wouldn't fall in love with you?" Daniel winked at me. My face went hot and I imagined my face was a dark pink.

"You're the one with the amazing eyes, like what girl couldn't fall totally in love with you?"

"You'd be surprised." Daniel frowned. I leaned in close and brought his face to mine. I pulled away and started swimming when Daniel closed his eyes.

"Come catch me fur ball!" I shouted and started swimming faster as Daniel started coming after me.

"I'm gonna get you Katie." He yelled swimming even faster. I yelped when he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Pay up."He glared at me which made me laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"You owe me a kiss."He was now smiling.

"Oh no I don't." I tried to get loose of his grip but I couldn't he was too strong. He leaned in closer to me and brought my face to his like I did to him. I couldn't help but want to kiss him. So I did. I felt the tingling again but it was more extreme this time. He deepened the kiss when I let out a moan. I giggled when he tried to pulled me closer. He slowed down the kiss and made it more tender as he pulled away.

"Your'e amazing." He smiled and pushed my bang behind my ear causing me to blush even more. We stayed their for a while until I pulled away and swam to shore pulling my dress back on after I dried off.

After we ate what I packed we lid down and watched meteor shower. It was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better night.

"So whats my surprise?" Daniel rolled on to his side and propped himself up on his elbow. I chuckled and got up laughing as I ran to the car. I grabbed a bucket of water balloons and watched him eye me suspiciously.

"So...that's not you're favorite shirt right? Because it would be a pity to get it wet."I smiled at him swinging the bucket back and forth.

"No? Katie what are you-" I flicked two water balloons at him while he was asking the question. He got up and started chasing me around the beach. He tried to dodge all the balloons I flicked but failed miserably.When he finally caught me he tackled me to the ground.

"You love causing mischief don't you?" He smiled...his eyes gleamed with playfulness.

"Maybe." I laughed trying to escape from underneath him.

"Good. You'd be boring if you never." He chuckled rolling me over so I was on top of him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked looking more serious now.

"I guess one wouldn't hurt but-"He cut me off by kissing me making my body melt. I loved kissing him. He made me feel safe and loved when he did. He was amazing. After that one samll kiss he pulled away and placed me next to him.

"I think we should get some sleep." He kissed my forehead.

"Ok...can you help me get everything to the car?"

"Maybe we could just sleep here?"

"Sure."I smiled and cuddled in close to him laying my head on his chest. He must have fell asleep because his body relaxed causing me to relax too and before I knew I drifted off to sleep dreaming about everything that had happened today and how lucky I was to have met Daniel.