Ch.4 Photos

Kate's POV
Leo and I have spent a lovely morning together, we went to a small breakfast place close by. And,now we are sight seeing Leo loves doing this in London. We walk along normally "kate?.." Leo says "yes love?" I respond"do you mind if we go to my hotel room I would like to shower and maybe get a change of clothes?." Leo says."Of course not" I say realizing I've been hogging Leo's time, for gods sake Kate the man hasn't even had a shower because he's been spending time with you.Leo drives us to his hotel, not too far from where we were. "Do you wanna come and wait up at the hotel while I shower I won't take long you can watch tv" Leo says with a soft smile "uhm sure why not,..it beats waiting in the car" I respond , there's nothing wrong with going to a hotel room with a handsome man right ? I'm a single grown up women and anyways I'm capable of making sound decisions.Plus it's Leo,silly,farty Leo.I don't know why I'm overthinking this so much.We go inside the somewhat posh hotel and step into the elevator with a young woman "what floor ?" She says looking directly at Leo with a flirty smile."eleven"he responds normally.I feel a wave of jealousy come over me,and a sharp pain hit my stomach Before I can stop myself I grab a hold of Leo's arm "what's wrong ?" Leo says "sorry nothing just felt a bit sick for a second I'm ok " I'm lying.I somehow just wanted to show affection towards Leo, because watching this woman continue to flirt with him would somehow be unbearable. "Are you sure ?"Leo says grasping my hands a flash of worry on his face.I see the woman turn around not facing Leo anymore, and I feel a sense of relief. "Yea I'm good" I reply "ok good " leo says with a pleased look while putting his arm around me "just lean on me if you feel sick okay.." he adds. I see the woman move even further from us,closer to the elevator doors,and in some odd twisted way I feel satisfied.
Finally we get to the room and I see some things laying around.Books, clothes,watches and some drinks."Ok the remote is right there on the bed I won't take long"he says disappearing into the restroom. I lay on the large bed and take my flats off because I don't want to get the white sheets dirty. I flip through some channels,but nothing really interests me so I walk around .I see a book . Don't open it Kate it's not yours .. I can't help myself I open it it's a hardcover,no title anywhere.I read the first page and skim through some pages where I find a photo.It's Leo and His mum. How cute, Leo is so sweet seriously. I look towards the last pages where I see there are more pictures,four,to be exact the first one is one of Leo and his dad,the second is of him and a fairly attractive woman ,model, I presume... And there I go again another sharp pain stabs my stomach as if I'm getting punched in the gut,I'm not quite sure why all of a sudden I'm getting jealous.I was never like this before.I quickly look at the last two photos and to my surprise both are of me and him.They're goofy pictures of when we filmed revolutionary road and titanic. "Oh Leo" I say with a hitch in my throat. I hear the shower stop so I put the photos back and put the book back in Its place,then run to the bed and swiftly lay on it careful not to show anything because I'm wearing a loose black dress and denim jacket. I strangely feel a shiver go through my body. I hear the door nob of the restroom jiggle so I push my hair back and cross my legs. Everytime I'm with Leo I don't know why but I feel the constant need to look good and I get so self conscious of my appearance,even though every second of the day Leo tells me I'm beautiful, which I love,but it's still not enough.I love myself but there is always a part of me that feels a void, or lack of self worth even when I was married I was always secretly a bit worried I wasn't the best I could be... You're confidence takes a hit when your husband cheats on you ..Leo comes out of the restroom with a towel around his waist and no shirt.Oh for fuck sake! I feel my body get hot "forgot my clothes" Leo says nonchalantly "right " is all I say,because I'm afraid I might say something foolish as I am so distracted by how gorgeous Leo is,I mean he is still so handsome it's crazy. Leo grabs his clothes from his suitcase near by and heads back to the restroom. I quickly fan myself with my hand,because what I just witnessed was extraordinary and made me feel heated."dear god" I mutter out

Leo's POV
I change into some jeans and a blue t-shirt,and walk out of the restroom where I turn to meet Kate's face. She looks like a model,aesthetically placed on a white bed,her hair is pushed back and her legs are crossed as if she were posing for a magazine. I can't help but stare" what are you looking at you sicko" Kate says with a grin interrupting my thoughts "I'm looking at you,my love" i say with a small laugh. "Come lay with me for a bit" Kate says while patting the bed. "As you wish"I say. I slowly make my way and lay on the bed letting my body stretch out and head fall to the pillow,Kate does the same. We both stare at the ceiling ,plain and white. Silence falls for a minute until Kate speaks up " Leo?" She says in a curious tone of voice "yes?" I respond. "Do you think I'm pretty ? " she asks I turn my head to see her face, I see her intently staring at the ceiling until she turns and meets my face ,were centimeters apart so close I can see her long lashes and the mix of colors in her eyes up close. I inhale slowly "Kate, I'm not gonna lie, your not pretty, you are more than that, when I first saw you I thought to myself man how am I going to manage not falling in love with this girl, when I look at you it's as if every other girl is invisible and all I can focus on is you.In a room full of people it's hard for me to focus on someone that's not you because there's just something about you that can intoxicate someone,it can make them weak at the knees and debilitated, so no Kate you're not pretty you're annoyingly beautiful,it's hard to look away" I say as if I've been waiting years to say that.Kate is still looking directly at me with a plain face,then a small smile appears and for a moment I feel as if she might kiss me but she doesn't she just turns to look at the ceiling again. I do the same. Silence fills up the room again,until I hear Kate's right hand move across the bed and then feel her warm hand grasp onto my own cold one"you know, you're a little suck up " Kate says with a small laugh"but I love you for it" she adds.

Authors note: Thanks for reading! I really enjoy writing so it means a lot to me when I see people reading my story. Also,the story from now on will be a bit different.I won't say too much ,but I will say that the next chapter will have some drama ,so stay tuned for that ,and i just wanted to say that feedback is always accepted so feel free to comment and or vote on my story,thnx -xx (Kay)