Psycho (Mindless Behavior Fan Fiction)

No One's POV;

Rochelle walked home with her hands in her pockets. She left her gloves at home so she constantly had to blow on her hands to keep warm. It was January 4, the holiday season is over and she can just relax.

She looked and saw many kids around her age hanging around the run down playground . Which she thought was kind of funny because they were between the age 16 to 19 . Rochelle gave a little chuckle, and then she made her attention to Jacob . He was sitting behind a trash can scribbling away in his little book he carried around . She never knew much about Jacob except the rumors she overheard.

Some say that Amanda Johnson came home from lacrosse practice , and as she started to undress she heard breathing from her closet. She swung open the door , and there Jacob was . He was placed under house arrest.

Others say he has anger issues , and beat his mother almost to death. But Rochelle was never the one to believe rumors . But, she had to admit, Jacob was kind of scary.

She didn't notice where she was headed and ended up bumping into someone. She fell on her bum , and looked up and saw Tyler Harris . He was the definition of fine. It was no secret that Rochelle had a larger than life crush on him.

"Watch where you going 'clutzo'!" Tyler said with a half-smirk, as helped her up.

"Boy, Shut up!" Rochelle said, and fixed her hair. Putting one strand behind her ear.

"Or you could say 'Thank you'. "

"Thank you!" Rochelle rebuddled with sarcasim . They laughed for a while , and then it became silent.

"So, Rochelle?" Tyler said breaking the silence.

"So, Tyler ?"

"How would you and your friends like to go to a party at my house tonight?''

"Mmm, let me check my schedule ." Rochelle pretend pull out a book, and licked her finger as if she was flipping pages in an imaginary book. "Looks like I'm free." Tyler let out a chuckle , and headed the opposite direction.