2. Emotions

Kiara's POV//

As the bell finally rings, I stand up out of my chair as walk out of class, what a long day.

University wasn't that bad, but I'm glad that the first day was a Friday, now I have all weekend to relax.

The only thing I have to do is my photoshoot with Charlie, and that won't take long.

When I finally arrive at my apartment I drop all of my bags off at my front door and kick my shoes off.

I walk over to my couch and sit down, pulling my phone out of my pocket and hitting the power button.

-text from Charlie-
slide to unlock ->
***
Charlie: hey Kiara, it's charlieee
You: ayeee Charlie
Charlie: how are you? ;))
You: okay, I guess
Charlie: anything I can help with?
You: nahh, just a lil stressed
Charlie: about? if that's not to personal
You: school and living here and stuff, I'm a long ways from home
Charlie: i know how you feel, it can be nice to have a friend to talk to
You: yeah, you're pretty much the only person I know here
Charlie: same, and I'm glad.
You: aweee :) so about tonight??
Charlie: yeah, where should we do it?
You: umm... I have some good photoshoot backdrops here
Charlie: sure, just text me your address later
You: alrighty, see you tonight!!!
Charlie: byeee
-powered down-

I feel hotter as I turn my phone off, was he flirting? Kiara, there's no way he even has an interest in you.

I turn on my TV and catch up on a few episodes of my shows, but mainly just scroll through my phone and ignore the shows.

---

As I glance at my phones clock, I realize Charlie will be here in 10 minutes, and I look fucking hideous.

I quickly change into a new outfit and put my hair into a ponytail, taking just enough time for Charlie to knock on the door.

I walk toward the door, and open it. Charlie's beautiful eyes meet mine and we smile at each other as I invite him inside.

"Nice place." He says, taking off his shoes.

"Hah, funny." I say and laugh.

"Nah, it's cozy." He says and smiles, making me blush.

"So, fifty shades right?" I ask, referring to our theme.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could each do some alone shots and then do a few together?" He asks and I nod in agreement.

"Should I go first quickly?" Charlie asks and stands in front of the white wall, where I have the camera positioned on a tripod.

I nod in agreement as I notice Charlie's hands grab the bottom of his tee shirt, and begin to lift it up.

Every second Charlie's chest gets more exposed, and eventually his shirt is on the ground.

His toned chest makes me wanna drool, but I hold it back, I have to be professional.

"Charlie... I don't think I can do this." I say.

"Why not?" Charlie smirked seductively, walking towards me.

"I- I-" I say, looking into his eyes.

"You're about to get fucked." Charlie finished me, ramming my petite body into the wall, with his chest pushed against me.

His mouth grazed my neck and I let out a small moan as he grabs my butt, lifting me up and holding me against the wall with my legs around his waist.

This is happening.

///

I did this quickly for all the people requesting a new part, maybe I'll continue in the future but idk...
Sorry it's so short.