"HEY DD!!" My attention snapped from my thoughts that were getting a little scary….my family wouldn’t throw me in a well and leave there to die right?.... instead I looked at the little blond girl with blonde curls cascading over her shoulders in pigtails tied up with pink ribbon and her big blue eyes filled with joy. How the hell does she know how to use Skype I had to get Harry to show me.

"Hey Care bear, what are you going on Zed's laptop??" I asked raising my eyebrow I decided she is way to advice for her age girl.

"Zeddy bear lemmy play on it." She smiled a huge grin and I could see a missing front tooth.

"So what are you playing on?" I smile at her, she is so adorable and at least she's getting my mind off later at the moment I would clear my head of it till I got to speak to Zed.

"Bawbie dwess up, but that was boring and chatting with you is funner." Now I even knew that funner wasn’t a word which made me smile at my smartness.

"Is that so?" I laugh "Who is better to talk to me or Zeddy bear?"

"YOU!!! Zeddy bear always bosses me around telling me to bwush my teef and all but he is good at piggy backs" I smirked at her answer, I was going to rub it in my new boyfriend’s face when I next saw him that his own sister likes me more, and she met me today.

"Hey Care bear who are you talking... to?" He paused seeing me on screen, his eyes widen a bit in alarm. Obviously scared what we had been talking about.

"Hey Zeddy bear, me and care bear were talking about who she prefers to talk to..." I smirk; sure my eyes were already telling him it was me she preferred.

"Yup" She popped the P, staring up at her frowning brother, who was still stood next to the bed in the middle of the room looking oddly lost in his own room I guessed.

"It's me right?" Zed said smugly sitting on the bed and placing Carrie on his lap, waving at me as he did so.

"NOOOOOOO!!! It is DD" She grinned hugely while Zed gasped and faked a look of horror.

"How can you say that? I am your brother..."

"I am simply funner, her words not mine." I smirked holding up my hands defensively.

Zed gasped again "I'll teach you Care Bear!!" And he began to tickle his little sister’s sides while I laughed at the scene in front of me.

"Stop! SSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP! Carrie squealed. "I'M GOING TO PEE MY PANTS!!!" And with that Zed let go instantly as she burst off screen with light pick tinge on her cheeks.

"As long as you don't do it in my room!" Zed called after her chuckling.

"You are so weird." I gasp out through laughs.

"I guess it runs in the family anyway what did you need?" He said bring the laptop on to his knees.

"Well I am going to tell my parents... but I am scared..." I blushed a little looking down at my bed.

"They will be fine," He reassured. "They love you and will be fine with it" he said grinning like a know it all.

"What if they aren't?? WHAT IF THEY KICK ME OUT?!?!?!" I panicked, running my hand through my hair ruffling it nervously.

"Then live with me" He winked sending me a flirtation smirk "But seriously though, they will be a little shocked at first but they will get used to the idea. They will always love you Duncan." He said in a serious tone

"Thanks Zed." I smiled at him.

"You look hot after you just had a shower..." He smirked trying to lightening the mood I think.