Reading

Hermoine's POV
2 days later

Now I was teaching 7th years again next now I need to make a sitting plan where Malfoy can sit next to Blaise so he can read for him. The bell then ran out through the halls making me jump and I felt an urge to run to the door and see is the class was there yet. It was an urge for someone I had never felt romantic feelings towards. Calming myself I got up and walked to the door and opened it Malfoy was standing there, he sneered and went to look at the seating plan and sat down. As he walked past me I smelt something I recognised a smell Michael Kors Mannly from the love potion. This confused me as I taught about the wizardly war of 502 and Jessica Copleston-Ball the great witch of Highland Scotland who defeated the Lochness Monster in 504. But all the way through the class I was distracted by something at the back my mind.

Then the bell stopped my distracted misery. I decided to ask Luna to tell Professor Gordon (Arithmacey professor ) that I was doing some marking that I had to get done and that I would be found later to get work. But instead of marking I decided to go back to my quarter's and lie down because I felt down and upset.

After dinner

I was sitting at my desk when I heard a quiet knock on the door. "Come in " I said loudly and in came Malfoy.
"I'm sorry to disturb you Professor but I was wondering if we could have our first class today." If I was expecting him to say anything it certainly wasn't that.
"Yes of course we can. I asked my parents to send me some books for you to read. "
We sat down and I began to teach him the basics like sounding out vowel sounds and other simple sounds like s, t, d, n, m. About an hour " You can go now Malfoy." I said to him. Immediately his face dropped and he slowly started to gather up his things.
"Professor I'd like to say thank you for doing this for me."
"No problem I do like to help out."

-------------
So sorry I haven't posted in ages but I just don't have the time but here's a chapter for you.
Amelia (HPS)

Harry Potter is life ∞
Dramoine forever ∞
Hinny forever ∞