#" I think I have been kidnapped " #

CINDY pov
Oouch my head hurts as i tried to sit up on the bed seems like I drank too much yesterday! Damn I'm going to so get those guys that tried to messed with me while I was so drunk yesterday the leader of the group was Alex who happens to be my crush.

Oooch and where am I? ? I stood up to look around the room but it wasn't the same as mine, I think I'm being kidnapped!!!!!.
My bad I didn't introduce myself I'm Cindy Watson 18 years, tall sexy, dope, swag, stubborn what else?? Except I'm not very good in maths and don't have a particular hobby, or maybe I have I love listening to music, getting into trouble and eating! I love food not burgers but spaghetti, pizza and lasagne is my favourite! !!......
Okay back to reality where am I? ?? This place looks so big and huge and beautiful. As I was about to get up, the door swung open revealing a guy with no shirt on, short dirty blonde hair, emerald eyes smiling I couldn't see what he was carrying or who it was until he came closer.
Alex? What the heck I'm I doing in your room??? How did I get here??? What did you do to me!! You pervert!
"There there, there is no need to shout or anything yesterday you told me to take you home but you didn't tell me your address Cox you were all drunk and tired and you fell asleep in my car''
Ohh thank. you.. I barely said, but did we do anything?
" Nope I wanted to seeing you looked sexier and calm while you were sleeping he said smirking"
At the sound of sexy and calm I blushed turning my head away quickly so he won't see me cux they know me as a stubborn girl in my college no one dares to mess with me! I never would have thought he would say that, Alex is the leader of the basketball team, he is tall, big muscles, he never looked my way or have never said anything to me once and he got a girlfriend!....
I could see his eyes burning holes in my back so I decided to turn around hmm I need to get going my parents must be worried. He just looked at me and nodded "sure"
"Let me drop you off" he said standing up as me, hmm no I will be fine beside my house is down the road no need to worry.
Before I could walk to the door someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back Alex.... what you doing let me go..... I need.. to go ..home and change... and stuff.... I said shouting and yelling at him but his hand was too strong! Guess the 5 years basketball got him strong but I am stronger! im not going to get this low he already has a girlfriend what else does he want from me...
"Please Cindy can I take you home" I mean I don't know you but I just don't want to leave you in this condition you still weak and tired, you drank alot yesterday and even bang your head on the table"
Oh well.. Didn't know I did that but I'm fine I promise i don't need your help I said turning around to go, I haven't even turned around enough before he stood in front of me! Jezzzz what the fuck do you want? Look I'm getting sick of this if you don't let me go I will shout for the police to co... before I could finish the words his lips touched mine asking for entrance I didn't give him that easily but he was too strong, too strong for me so I gave in and after some minutes we broke apart cux we were breathless, then he pulled me closer to him again whispering in my ear " Cindy how can you be this sexy, you got the full package that I'm looking for" this made me shiver then he started kissing my neck Alex. ... please. .don't do this.. please. .. please. ... you.. got a girlfriend... I said pleading
" Cindy you don't know what you do to me, I see you all the time but each time I try to talk to you, you are all surrounded with boys! Don't worry I will handle my girlfriend. .. he said pushing me to the wall now I want you and just you alone....
What?? has this guy gone mad! You don't mess with me! So I hit him hard on his Cock!
"Why the hell did you do that"??? He said crying in pain; because you wouldn't leave me alone you pervert! After saying that I ran out of the house before he could recover and lock me inside his room! I ran out of the gate but only to meet his girlfriend waiting or calling him don't know and don't want to know! She tried to stop me but I just walked passed her like there was no one there! She should go deal with his Bf not me.