A Kiss , A Picture , A Torn Heart .

Začať od začiatku

Finally Your Ready We Need To Be At The Studio In 5 . Tyler Says .

Well Whatcha Waiting For ?

Oh Just Nothing Laughing At The Fact You Walked Out Without Your Shoes . 

I Playfullly Hit Him On The Head , Ahaa Ha Laugh It Up . Anyways Cmon I Say Dragging Him Across The Hall Leggo !

Well I See Someone's Had A Bit Too Much Sugar , He Says .

We Walk Out Of The Buliding Headed To The Studio But On Our Way We Get Stromed By The Paps .

JESSIE IS IT TRUE YOU AND TYLER ARE GETTING MARRIED ?

JESSIE ARE YOU CHEATING ON TYLER ?

TYLER DO YOU LOVE JESSIE OR YOUR TEEN WOLF CO STAR CRYSTAL REED ?

Jessie CAN You Proof To Us You And Tyler Are REAL ?

All those questions get thrown at us me and Tyler Exchange A Look And Kiss . 

If We Weren't Real Would We Do That I Spit At The Paps . 

All Of Them Took Pictures Of The KIss . Well Me And Tyler Finally Reach The Studio .

SIMONNNNNNNNNN I Say . Over Here Jess ? He Yells Back .

Jess , Well First Thing First I Need You To Start Recording The Demo . Our Guests Will Be Here Shortly , He Says . 

Alright Simon I Hop Into The Studio And Start Recording Torn , Then I Hear People Entering But I Was Too In The Moment To Care , So I Shut My Eyes And Focused On The Song . 

I Slowly Started Singing ...

'' I thought, I saw a man brought to life

He was warm, he came around and he was dignified

He showed me what it was to cry

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored

You don't seem to know

Seem to care what your heart is for

But I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie

The conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed '' 

I Sang Then I Heard Voices Behind Me . 

( Niall's POV )

We Enter The Studio Only To Hear A Beautiful Voice Singing Which Oddly Sounds Familiar Too Familiar . I Guess She's Who Will Be Working With .

I Walk Closer To Get A Look At The Girl Singing , But I Wish I Hadn't It Was Jessie , Worst Part Was She Had Just Finished Singing And Rushed To Some Guy And Kissed Him . That Tore My Heart Into Peices Watching The Girl I Love With Some Other Guy . The Lads All Looking At Me Especially Liam Cause They Realized Jessie Was Who We'd Be Working With .  

She Turned Around And By The Look On Her Face She Wasn't Pleased To See Me Either .

( Jessie's POV )

I Finished Recording I Rushed Over To Give Tyler A Hug And I Guess We Kissed . But I Could Tell Other People Were In The Studio I Looked Up From Tyler's Shoulder But I Wish I Hadn't Right In Front Of Me Was The Boy , Who Broke My Heart , The Boy Who I Loved , The Boy Who Used To Be My Best Friend . Right There Was One Direction And Better Yet Niall . 

I Couldn't Express My Thoughts , I Didn't Know How To Feel . I Looked At Tyler And Whispered In His Ear , '' He's Here Ty '' 

Tyler Turned Around To See Him Too And When He Did I Saw His Jaws Clench Tyler Wasn't A Big Fan Of Niall Especially After I Told Him What Had Happened .

Simon Clearly Saw The Tension In The Room , And Could Tell By The Looks On Everyone We Knew Eachother . So I Suppose You Guys Know Eachother .

Um Yeah Niall Said .

Used Too I Said . And

Niall Looked At Me With Pain In His Eyes . Well By What I See There's Tension But Oh Well Anyways I Need To Talk To You Guys .

Actually Simon , Um Can We Talk Some Other Time , Me And Tyler Have To Be Somewhere . We Can Talk Tommarow Though . I Said .

Jessie This Is Important Though Simon Says .

Well Simon This Is Too It Was Nice Seeing You Talk To You Tommarow Bye I Say Rushing Me And Tyler Out Of The Studio When I Bump Into Someone .

( Niall's POV )

Since When Did She Start Dating Him ? Since When Was She A Singer ? Where Was So Important She Had To Leave ? Why Did She Go ? Why Does She Hate Me ? Does She Miss Me ? Why Wont She Talk To Me ? Does She Still Love Me ? So Many Thoughts Running Around In My Head But All I Could Focus On Was What Simon Was Saying We'd Be Working With Jessie For The Next Year And If All Goes Well Even A Tour . 

Excuse Me Simon I Have To Use The Bath Room Liam Says .

( Liam's POV )

On My Way To The Bathroom I Bump Into Someone I Look Down Too See It Was Jessie .

But There's Something I've Been Hiding From The Lads . And This Time Was Perfect To Find Out If It Was True All I Needed Was A Hair Sample So I Pretended To Get My Watch Stuck Into Hair And I Plucked Out A Strand Of Hair . 

OUCH ! Jessie Yelled . Obviously Annoyed At The Fact I Bumped Into Her . 

Im Really Sorry . Jessie , Glad To Be Working With You I Held My Hand Out Waiting For Her To Shake It . 

Yeah Okay Whatever . She Simply Said To Him But Then I Guess She Saw How I Looked  Hurt . 

Look Im Really Sorry Liam I Believe . Todays Just Not A Good Day And Im Glad I Get To Work With You Too . But I Can't Say The Same For Some Other's .

Obviously Talking About Niall I Just Nodded . Yeah Jessie Well See You Around Yeah Bye Liam . 

Bye Jessie . 

( Jessie's POV )

Me And Tyler Finally Walked Out Of The Buliding , And Decided To Go Out For Ice Cream Of Course He Held My Hand But Not Only Cause We Were In Public But Because He Could Tell I Was Hurt From What Happened Back In The Studio .

( Tyler's POV )

I Don't Think Jessie Knows Yet But Im Slowly Falling For Her . I Just Want Her To Be Mine For Real .

Not For Just Publicity I Was Planning On Telling Her Today . But Some Jerk Face Ruined The Day I'll Just Tell Her Tommarow .