Part 8

Harry's POV
.
This was all I wanted since I first laid my eyes on her. Her lips felt so perfect against mine, like they were made for each other. The second I kissed her, I felt sparks rush through my body, sending chills down my spine. I didn't want to but I pulled away so we could both breathe. "I've been wanting to do that ever since you opened that door." I confess, holding her face with my hands, with my eyes still closed and our foreheads against each other, way too caught up in the moment, and she held my elbow in her hand. I opened my eyes to look into her diamond like (Your/Eye/Color) ones, which were already staring back. I saw something in her eyes, lust and love. "If that's what you wanted then why didn't you do it sooner?" I didn't expect that from her at all. "I thought you would think it would be weird." "Well of it makes you feel better, I didn't think it was weird. I thought that was amazing." She says looking deeply into my eyes. "What are you looking at?" My thoughts were interrupted by her low voice. I looked at her and stroked her cheek with my thumb. "Oh you know, just your beauty." I truthfully spoke. She hid her face obviously to conceal her now pink cheeks as she blushed. "You look even cuter when you blush." "Stop it!" She whined, playfully pushing me then covering her face with her small hands. I just laughed at how adorable she was and stared at her with admiration. She is who I wanted to be with. I'm finding myself already falling for her. God, this girl already has me wrapped around her finger. I swear, if she doesn't agree to be my girlfriend, I'll go crazy. She cooks amazing food. They always say "The key to a man's heart is through his stomach." But that didn't matter to me. What mattered was her state of being. She was beautiful, smart, normal, natural and just herself. What more could I possibly need. She was everything summed up into one person.

Your POV
.
This boy has something against I swear it. First, it was his kindness towards me in my state of need. Next was the electrifying kiss. Now he's complimenting me like there's no tomorrow. I was now hiding my blushed face from his gaze. It wasn't even seconds later, I felt his hands remove mine revealing my face. "C'mon. Why are you hiding love? It's only me." He teased me, knowing the great effect he has creates. "Shut up." I found myself looking into his emerald, forest green eyes as he stared into my boring (Your/Eye/Color) ones. "So Uhm about the movie-" he started but I was quick to cut him off. "Shut up and kiss me." I demanded and his lips were on mine once again. "Yes Ma'am." He said in between kisses. He held my face in his hands as mine were resting on waist. Before I knew it, I was now in his lap, straddling him. Our lips moved in sync with each other like it was meant to be. My hands ever so slowly made their way up his toned torso and into his luscious curls and his tracked down my body, gripping my waist. I've never felt like this before nor have I don't anything like this before. I didn't want this to go too far, only cause we just met. He pulled back, and we stared at each other out of breath. "Be my girlfriend." "Say what now? You're joking right?" "I'm dead serious. Be my girlfriend. You're just so perfect." "Harry I am no where near perfect. I mean look at me. My mother left after the divorce that happened years ago. My father remarried like 6 months later which made us move here leaving me to grow up like a modernized Cinderella. Then I find out my mother died a year after the divorce. My brother dies a year later. The only friend I have is in Paris for school. Anyone else is just using me to my advantage. This," I say pointing myself "is not perfect." He moved us so we would laying down on the couch and he was hovering over me. "Baby, I'm so sorry about your mother and brother. I can tell how much they meant to you. You are still perfect to me. You're not the only one with a crazy life. I just started a break from the band I was in for 5 years, although you probably already knew that. It was the hardest thing I did. Not only were they my friends but they were my brothers. My parents divorced as well but my mom remarried recently, and she is happy. That's what I want. I want to be happy. With you. I have never wanted anybody like I want you. You're beautiful, smart, normal, natural. And I will always be here for you no matter what." He supported himself with one arm while the other went up to stroke my face. By now, the tears are about to flow but I don't let them. Before he could say anymore, i grabbed his face and crashed my lips into his giving him the answer he wanted. I pulled back and look at him. "So that's a yes I presume?" He pretends to be confused and I just smile even more. "It's a yes." I confirm and his lips met mine as my arms wrapped around his neck. We both pulled back and ended up cuddling on the couch. I was playing with his curls when I decided to tell him something. "Harry, could there be any deal breakers?" "What do you mean babe?" I sighed and sat up. "Like anything that would make you not want this anymore." It was his turn to sit up now. "Like what?" I didn't want to tell him but I fell obligated to since he is now my boyfriend I guess. But right before I could say anymore, the door swung wide open.