Returning Home part 10

"Oh my darling Astrid!" My Aunt Hilda cried while opening her arms for a great big hug.

Aunt Hilda was like my mom, she knew what to say when I was upset or angry. She always used to tell me stories about my parents,  and how I am a mirror image of my mom.

"I missed you so much." I said while hugging her.
"How are you, is everything ok between you and Hiccup, he didn't hurt you, did he? How long are you staying?  Wait let's sit down and talk." She asked in a rush
"I'm ok." I answered with a smile on my face.
"And you and Hiccup?" She asked while making tea.

This was a hard one to answer, I love Hiccup I truly do but I was leaving soon. I had to make the right decision,  but right now both of them are correct,  I want to say with him, but the Burlesque Lounge needs me. If I go to the Burlesque Lounge, I will then miss him terribly. Before I realised I had tears running down my cheeks.

"Oh my child!" She said while rubbing my tears away.
"I don't know what to do." I cried.
"You will know what to do, you always do."
"Thats what everyone is telling me."
"You are just like your mother you know?"
"How?"

"She also tried very hard to make the right decision, but every decision she made she thought was wrong, but every decision she made soon lead to having you. We where all so happy for her and your dad, but when father found out he was very angry..."

"Thats when he left..." I said.

"Yes, your mother was very brave, she did everything for you, and she was over joyed when she found out that she was having a girl, she was even more happy when Stoick and Valka had a son. She kept on saying that you are going to marry for love and not for wealth, she wanted you to have your dream wedding, to find love in everything but the day you where coming your mother feel terribly sick. Gothi said.... drew that only one would survive. Your mother repeated the it would be you, she knew that she had to tell you these things but how, that's when.... Wait here." My Aunt told me as she went to the other room.

"Um, ok." I replied.

"Here they are." She said

"What are these?" I asked.

"When your mother found out you where the only one going to live, she decided that she was going to tell you everything by letter." My Aunt replied while passing me the letters.

"Now I'm sure you would like to read them, so why don't you and Stormfly go to your favourite island and read them." She said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." I told her.

-----(The cove)-----

All these letters are from my mother. I was holding something she touched. As I sat down, I went for the first letter on the pile that stated: Your father

To my beautiful baby girl

You are probably not a baby girl anymore, but you are still in my mind. This is the hardest letter I have ever written. You are at that age when you want to know about your father but you need to know this. Your father was a brave and wonderful man, as you know we never got married. So when he found out you where coming he tried to kill both of us, people probably told you that he left. As soon as he asked Gobber for a small dagger, he thought it was for carving something for you, but the night your father wanted to kill us, he left a window open, that's when Gobber walked passed and saw, he burst through the door and stopped him. Stoick sent him far away, he never wanted to see him again as Stoick and I where very good friends. I hope that cleared everything up with your father, if you want to know more ask Gobber or Stoick.
I love you my baby!

Mommy

Getting to the good part soon😄

Tomorrow is the last day of school of the term in South Africa. So hopefully I can update regularly but my sister is coming to Bloemfontien ( the place I live) for Easter so I might not update then and I'm also going camping with no signal. But do promise to upate!

Enjoy

Claire De Bear✌