Raku X Chitoge - Breaking Hearts

Love is a funny thing. It cannot be determined by just showing a few signs of affection and wanting to love someone. Love has to come from the heart. It isn't always perfect, as some people will make out, it hurts, it twists and causes bumps in the road but love is love. If you are happy with it, then nothing can stop you. It's two people making a decision to be together, and fighting for it, and not giving up at the first bump in the road. Its making a choice to be together, and fighting to keep it

Raku's Pov:

"Raku!" I heard a voice call my name from somewhere behind me. I sighed as I recognised the voice the second time they called my name.

'Onodera' I thought with a sigh. 'I wish that sometimes she would just leave me alone.' I thought, as I turned around to face her.

Right now I really didn't want to talk to her, or Chitoge.

"What's wrong Onodera?" I asked as she caught up to where I was.

Onodera is beautiful, there's no doubting it. She has snow white skin, and large chocolate brown eyes that were so soft and full of emotion. Her dark brown hair fell to her shoulders. She was about my height, thin, and has one strand of hair she keeps to the left of her face. Like Chitoge, she has knee high socks, and her uniform had long sleeve, which was unusual for her seeing as it was the middle of summer and everyone was wearing short sleeved shirts.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later maybe..." Onodera said, trailing off when she saw my expression.

Now, let me get this straight. I DO like Onodera, but I don't think I'd like her as more than a friend. I know I have strong feelings for her, but not as strong as mine for Chitoge...

Onodera's eyes looked uneasy, and I instantly felt bad for her, so I decided I'd try covering up that I didn't really want to hang out with her right now.

"I'm sorry Onodera, but I don't feel like it right now. I just want to go home, maybe tomorrow though." I said, hoping that she might cheer up a bit.

Onodera looked a little relieved, "Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school then."She said, slowly starting to turn away.

"See you later then Raku." She said giving me a little wave before running off the go and join a group of people from the year above us.

I sighed and turned away from where she was stood talking to a girl with choppy black hair in the year above.

I walked for about another half hour, heading down to a little forest to sit by a lake I had been sitting at whenever I had needed time alone.

The forest was still as beautiful as it had been years ago. Its tall trees swaying gently in the soft breeze, its soft grass still as green as the first day my father ever took me here. It sure was a beautiful place. The lake was just inside the forest, a few meters away from the first load of trees on the edge. It was well concealed from sight, with tall bushes around the forest, seeming to be protecting it from sight.

You could easily get through the bushes into the forest without getting spiked from any of the bushes if you knew where to cut into the bushes. There was a hole, covered from sight with a branch that hung low so it covered the hole from sight.

Not many people went into the forest anymore, nobody knows why, people just started to stop going in there anymore as if there was something to be afraid of.

I lifted the low hanging bush just enough so I could get under it, and went through the bush to the other side.

It wasn't that much of a long walk to the lake, but you couldn't just go through the bush and expect it to be there instantly.