Morning After.

You wake up to see the smiling face of Mr. Nathan Montgomery Maloley. You guys have been together for about 6 months now and you just moved in with him. He was everything to you. You used to see him in school, and thought he was just a regular fuck-boy, until you got to know him. His sister didn't like you as much because you told her off one time for being a complete bitch to your niece. Your mom loved Nate because she said he was so caring and seemed like a special one. You guys to plan on having kids and when you do, your gonna name them: Alaynna (if its a girl) And you guys haven't decided a boys name yet, but you loved him and whatever name you thought of, he would love.

Y/N: Good morning baby

Nate: Good morning babygirl, last night was crazy.

Last night was crazy because you guys were going all in. From the couch, to the kitchen counter, to the floor in your guys' room, to the bed. He had just gotten back from the studio and you guys haven't seen each other in about 6 hours. You loved him and would give you your all, same as him.

Nate: You want me to make breakfast ?

Y/N: Babe (chuckling) You cant even make toast without burning it to a crisp... i'll make breakfast. What do you want?

Nate: Eggs, toast, bacon, french toast, waffles... the whole shi-bang.

Y/N: Your gonna eat all that?

Nate: Nope. Your gonna help me.

You guys both laughed and went down stairs. He turned on the music (his music) and while you cooked he was snapchatting. :) You guys were the perfect couple, at least you've been told by everybody and you really did want to spend the rest of your life with him because he was the one and you loved him. <3