Arrival

I don't own ohshc only Aiya tsumiki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiya P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
I remembered the exact words my father said to me that day *Flashback* "Aiya! Due to circumstances from here on out you will be going to ouran No ifs ands or buts!" *end flashback*
This is why I'm here in front of a huge pink school in a hideous yellow dress fitted just for me I hugged my tan bear named Kiri Chan "First day and I'm ready! Right Kiri Chan?" I walked inside the school since I already had schedule I just had to find my class, Class 1-A but the school was way to big so I just headed down a hallway and up some stairs the strange thing was people kept staring at me with....heart eyes? I hugged Kiri Chan close to me and looked down and ran ahead I couldn't many people I was pretty shy. I kept running until I ran smack dab into a door opening it I fell down and petals flew through the opening as I heard "Welcome" 7 hot guys then the one in the middle whom was tall and blonde hair and had blue eyes (I think, its actually been a while) said "Kyaa she is soon cute! But... What's a elementary schooler here for?" He said rushing toward me and grabbing me into a hug. I immediately started to bawl my tears flowing downy cheeks then a much shorter person with brown hair...who looked like a girl pried him off "Sorry about that he probably scared you what's your name?" I sniffed "A...Aiya Tsumiki age 17" the short boy-girl smiled " Okay Aiya my name is haruhi, the boy who hugged you is tamaki" she then pointed to a a tall black haired boy with glasses and two twins ""Thats Kyoya and Hikaru and Kaouru" she then pointed to a smaller blond boy slightly taller than me and holding the boy was a tall plain looking boy "Honey and mori". The blonde boy climbed down from mori and rushed over to me "Hi hi! I'm honey jeez I thought you where an elementary school you where short!!" I gawked "s...short?!"