Chapter 2

Amy had to carry the stranger over his shoulder in order for him to stand properly, seeing him like this almost made Amy cry. "You poor guy" she said, the hedgehog looked at her with a look in his eye that can only be described with one word, regret. As they made their way up the stairs to Amy's house she had to ask him something important, "What's your name?" He didn't respond, Amy was used to this by now since he had said nothing during the time it took to get here.

She unlocked the door to her house and closing it she sat down with him on the couch. While she was thinking of what to say the hedgehog took off his hoodie and surveyed his surroundings.

The walls were all one specific color, pale white, an indication that she hadn't painted them yet. In front of him was a coffee table with a used candle in the middle and a magazine on the right side. There was a TV behind the coffee table and a clock to the right of it, along with that were several posters of different celebrities. Next to a lamp that was sitting on a small table was a picture frame of Amy, Sonic, and Tails, they all looked so happy in that photo.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked again, the hedgehog looked at her and gave her a shrug, this didn't please the short tempered girl but she didn't say anything. They sat in awkward silence for about five minutes before Amy opened her mouth again, "Do you remember what your name is?" she said slowly. The newcomer seemed startled as if he wasn't expecting her to say anything. He slowly gave Amy a hand gesture, he held out one hand and traced circles on it with the other. "You want to write your name down?" she said, he nodded sheepishly. Amy got up from the couch and went into her room, which had pink walls and Sonic decour all over it, to go get some paper. She opened the drawers in her nightstand and scuffled through several love letters that were addressed to Sonic, he sent them back to her which is why she has so many. She finally found a clean sheet of paper and went back into the living room, she was a bit surprised to see him fast asleep on the couch, she smiled nonetheless and went over to him to say good night.

Amy sat down on the couch next to him, he fell asleep sitting up, she never had someone live with her before, it felt nice to have some company every now and then, but to have someone live with you, that feeling can't be described with words. Amy's eyelids started to get heavy and she fell asleep on the couch with her new friend, at least she hopes he's her friend. He didn't seem too keen on going with her in the first place, but Amy got through to him, and if she could do that than she could be friends with him in no time.