"Bolo nandini?" He asked me again.

"Wo.. Manik.. Please go and meet aunty na.." I said taking pauses in between, I knew I'm not doing it right but still this is needed, for manik's peace and for his family's peace. He pushed me back and didn't utter a word.

"Manik, please listen to me. You're being unfair to yourself and to aunty as well.. please don't do this. I beg you please don't." I said in a convincing tone but seems like it didn't convince him at all. Obviously, why would he listen to me. I'm not the right person for this.
Drive to his home was silent, he didn't utter a word, I tried talking to him but he wasn't in good frame of mind to talk. We reached his flat, he unlocked the door and asked me to step inside. I tried to talk so he pushed me a little and walked inside leaving me behind.

"Manik!" I yelled, after shutting the door. He stopped but didn't turn.

"Manik, I got you back after a long time, please don't do this to me, don't do this to us. Please." I said, I knew this moment, I had to distract him any how, if I don't he won't sleep whole night and will think about it and then I know his impulsive side, I really don't want things to get more messy. He turned back and glared at me.

"Yes manik, this fight, it shouldn't come between us. Please, not this time." I said. He took steps towards me and hugged me, a bone crushing hug.

"Mani..k." I said, as I couldn't breathe properly.

"Sorry." He spoke softly.

"I'm sorry manik, I shouldn't have.." I started to speak but couldn't speak further as he pressed his lips on mine, slowly he started sucking them, he sucked them for a while then I parted my lips to give him access to my mouth, we both explored each corner of our mouth. I travelled my hand from his waist to his neck, he pulled me close and broke the kiss feeling the need of oxygen. That kiss was not enough for him, honestly, for both of us. He started to kiss, bite and suck my neck, I wrapped my legs around his waist, the train of kisses didn't stop but increased, he walked inside his room and made me sit on the bed. He took my lips in his mouth once again and sucked the blood out of them. I started to unbutton his shirt and threw it away, he did the same with mine, removing my shirt he got more access to my skin, he kissed every inch of it and teased my bosoms over the fabric making me moan. I had enough of teasing session 'why should boys have all the fun' statement crossed my mind. I pushed him with a force, he fell on the bed. Now it was my time to tease him, I caressed his lips with my tongue but didn't kiss him and kissed the mole right up his lips.

"Playing smart?" He smirked, I blushed. I didn't reply him instead kissed him all over his face, neck and his well-built chest. I don't know what got into him, maybe he couldn't take this sweet torture. He got the hold of my bra and unclasped the hook and removed it in the fraction of seconds. It embarrassed me like anything, I hid my face in the crook of his neck, he let a chuckle out. He moved a little picked up his shirt which was hanging on his bedside and forwarded it to me. I covered myself with it and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said meekly.

"Nandini, I'm not going to do something you don't want to." He said kissing my hair.

"Manik.. It's not like.. I.. don't want to.." Shit, crap! I just said it, I bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

"Erm, so you want to? Should I?" He smirked and tried to pull his shirt playfully.

"Manik!!" I said and hit his chest playfully.

"Okay now sleep. Good Night." He laughed and said.

"Okay, good night boyfriend." I said and pecked on his lips.

I snuggled more in him and slept.

---

I woke up having nandini close to me, right in arms. How perfectly she fits in my arms, this place belonged to her always, and I was trying to fit Natasha in here, jeez. Where is she? She didn't even bother to contact me once, she just left.. without giving any explanation. Agh! I picked up my phone from the side table and searched her on social media, another shock - she removed me from all her social accounts, I was staring at my phone's screen, I didn't realize when nandini woke up.

"Good Moring Manik." She wished me and kissed my cheek. She dragged me out of my trance, her sudden voice rattled me and my phone fell on me, she picked it up.

"Acha jee, so my boyfriend is stalking her Ex-Girlfriend." She exclaimed caustically.

"Yeah, actually I was missing her you know, I was in relation with her for one year." I said playing my part of the game.

"How mean manik, I'm lying right in your arms and you're talking about your ex! Seriously." She said making a cute pout, oh wait she's angry.

"Nandini, you're insecure. I can't believe it!" I smiled at her.

"I'm not, and I don't have to be insecure of anyone. Mr. Malhotra, whoever this Natasha is - when she couldn't take you away from me in those three years when I was not with you and now I'm with you, mujhse peecha nae chootay ga apka, note it." She said and smiled proudly.

"I love you." I replied her this way.

"I love you too." She said and hugged me.

"Manik! Our boss won't love our act of being late, get up!" She got up with a jerk and said.

"Yeah! Right!" I woke up, asked nandini to get freshen up, while I moved to other room.

---

We had breakfast together, and moved out of the house hand in hand. Manik said me that he'll drop me to my office.

---

I know u guys waited for an update since a longgg longgg time(I was the one amongst u all) Hope dis update is worth the wait.. Erruh was hella busy and right now also she has lost her charger n ain't able to update so she asked me to publish dis chapt.. I hope u guys like it.. Next update kab milega vo to i also dnt knw but dw i'll make sure we get it soon😁

Thank you...

Tadaa.. Take care❤

-Zeh