Chapter 2

Quietly you and Sasuke sat on the lonely bench in the playground at your school.

'This is soooo boring.' You thought to yourself.

It is always like this, just you and Sasuke with the exception of an occasional fangirl coming to greet him. Honestly you hated times like this, it was no fun.

You never got to do what you wanted, and for Sasuke, ever since he and you became a 'thing', he has been more shy than usual.

A small hand in your shirt sleeve pulled you from your thoughts, onyx eyes bore into your own eyes.

His lips slightly pouted as he tilted his head up to get closer to you. He slowly closed his eyes. "(Y-Y/N)-chan, I-I-I w-want to-o-o-"

You abruptly scooted away, his grip on your sleeve loosened as he fell foward onto the bench.

You scowled at him, "Really, Sasuke?" You huffed.

He quivered, "(Y-Y-Y/N)-chan?"

You shook his hand off, pushing yourself off the bench and onto the sandy terrain below.

"Please stop Sasuke, this is annoying and tiresome." You said as you walked away.

"Oh! Not to mention gross." You finished looking at him one last time before walking away.

Sasuke sat on the bench alone, waiting after you left to cry.

'Why? Why did you have to hurt him so much? Was there someone else?' He asked himself.