Chapter One : New names, New Friend?

Garroth P.O.V

    I found a book with a big letter G on the front. It may not be that helpful but it's a start.

    "What'd you find?" Asked Whatever his name is. I showed him the book.

    "Is there anything in it" he asked.  I looked in it but it was blank.

    "So nothing?" he asked again. I nodded.

    "Well there's a G on it so your name probably starts with it" he stated.

    'Thank you captain obvious' I thought. The G did sound familiar though.

    "How about we call you Gray?" He asked. I looked at him curiously.

    "Well your name may start with a G and Gray is all I can come up with." he explained. I thought about it and shrugged. Gray didn't seem too bad.

    "Well Gray  how about we work together since we both have amnesia and so on" he suggested. He seemed harmless and he is right so I nod. His eyes widen excitingly. I back away because I feel like something is going to happen.

    "Great!!!" he yelled while bouncing up and down. I wave my arms because he might draw attention toward us. He calm down a bit but still looked excited.

    "We're going to make a great team. I wonder what my name is. Should we make a camp or start traveling. Maybe we should go on top of the trees to look better..." he rambled on. I looked around more but heard foot steps. I shook his arm to draw his attention. He looked scared at first but then heard foot steps too. I pointed into the opposite direction and we ran. We ran until we got to a river. 

    "So should we start making camp?" he asked. I looked at him. We just ran from who knows what and he's asking that. I nodded.

    " I'll get resources while you keep watch" he said. Then he went off. I looked around and saw something in the river. I pulled it out. It was two iron bars. I looked at them and try to decide what to do with it. I then saw a sheep and then I knew what to make. Fifteen minutes later I had more than two stacks of wool. I decided to make clothes out of the wool with two sharp sticks and I kind of went over board. Lets just say I made two armor suits, a black coat with hood and mouth mask, dark blue cap and blue face mask. Later when he came back he brought a lot of materials.

    " I went mining after collecting wood and got a lot of stuff." he said. I showed him what I did and he looked shocked.

    " You know how to make clothes?" he questioned. I shrugged. I guess I did.

    " Since you made these you get to choose first." he offered. I chose the black armor with the cross, black mouth mask and cloak. He chose a light green and gray armor with a cross, dark blue cap, and black face mask.

    "After we put on the clothes we started to set up camp. I made the campfire and tents. He made weapons and tools. He made me an iron and diamond bow, wooden arrows with iron tips, metal sewing needles, fishing pole, gathering tools and other stuff. He also made a diamond sword for me but I didn't want it. Afterwards we sat at the campfire.

    "What should my name be?" He asked me. I thought about it and I wrote in my book 'How about Zack'.  

    "Zack... I like it" he said smiling. We sat around the campfire until nighttime when someone came walking toward us.

Aphmau P.O.V

    Laurence, Dante and I were patrolling around Phoenix Drop. It was an off day at the new village we're building so we decided to help Levin with the village. We are currently patrolling outside the village. Everything seemed peaceful until we saw a huge light coming from the direction from Irene's portal. We quickly ran toward the direction the light came from. When we got there, nothing seemed out of place right in front of the portal we saw two familiar items. It was Garroth and Zane's sword. We grabbed them and ran back into the village. We called for everyone to come to the center of the town to discuss a meeting.

    "What's wrong mom?" asked Levin. I nodded to Laurence and Dante. They pulled out the swords. Some of them gasp.

    "H-how" asked some of them.

    Laurence replied, " While we were patrolling a bright light appeared at the direction of the portal." He paused. "We quickly ran toward the light and when we arrived there nothing seemed out of place but then we found these" He looked at the swords." This could mean.. you know." There was silence. Then Levin shouted orders. All I know is that Travis, Dante, Laurence, and I need to patrol outside the village.

Travis P.O.V

    Dante and I decide to patrol together which I didn't know why though but almost everyone looked serious about it so I just tried to help. We were in the deep part of the forest and we could easily get lost. After a while it got quiet. I turn and I didn't see Dante any where.

    'Great now I'm lost' I thought. It became darker. Just great. After walking around I see a light in the distance. I hold my sword tightly and walked toward the light. I saw two males. One had pitch black and the other blonde hair. The blonde hair guy seemed to be wearing a black coat with a hood on, black armor with a cross, and a black mask that covered his mouth. I could only see tiny bits of his hair and his eyes wear blue. The other guy was wearing armor too but it was light green and gray and he had a blue cap on and a black mask that covered the top of his face. He also had blue eyes.  I was deciding if I should come to them or not. I decided too since I was lost so I walked up to them. Once they saw me they surrounded me. The blonde pointed a bow and arrow at my back while the other guy point a sword at my throat.

    "Who are you?" he asked or ordered I guess.

    "I'm Travis and I was wondering if I can stay with you guys until morning." I replied.

    " Why?" he asked.

    " For one I'm lost, two I can help you and three I could be an ally." I replied. He thought for a moment and then he looked at the blonde and he lowered his weapon and sat near the fire.

    "So who are" I asked. 

    "I'm Zack and the quiet one is Gray." Zack replied.

    "Why is he quiet?" I asked looking at him.

    "Well he's mute" he replied.

    "Oh" I muttered.

    "So why are you guys here?" I asked.

    " Well you see today we woke up together and found out we have amnesia so we are just trying to remember who we are" he replied.

    "I'm sorry" I apologized.

    "It's fine it wasn't your fault." he explained. I looked at Gray.

    "Is that why he's so distant and has his guard up " I said.

    "Yeah, you just have to earn his trust or else he'll keep his guard up." he replied.

    " How did you come up with Zack and Gray and where did you get those clothes..." I asked. I asked questions all night while Zack answered them and Gray was keeping watch. 

Another chapter done!!! Were you expecting it to be Travis. Probably not. Well comment down who you thought it was. Also comment down what you think of the story so far and see you guys in the next chapter. See You dudes.