Chapter 2: Reunited

"Hime? Im sorry but I'm just a traveler. Right hak?" Nodding he looked at me as if telling me to shut up.........but we all know that's never gonna happen so on with the story.

"please yona. Could you remove your hood? I need to know for sure.." If this is yona I need to know, she may have been an annoying, quirky, loud, spoiled and obnoxious princess but she was still like family to me. I spent almost my entire life as her personal retainer and I wish to protect her if she is still alive. Her entire group was staring at us and if looks could kill I would be long dead by now.

"yona-hime....dont you remember me my fire-blossom" I said to her using the nickname I gave her because of her temper and red hair. I reached for her hood but hak grabbed my arm, with his inhuman strength he squeezed my wrist...HARD! Like hard as in, HOLY SHIT I THINK MY WRIST IS GONNA BREAK!

"hak" yona said sternly and he let go. Immediately I backed away a few steps, this guy has officially gotten me pissed....but im not gonna do anything cause I don't want to die yet. She reached for her hood and pulled it down and I saw her face.

We stared at each other for what felt like years, I didn't care about the glares the others were shooting at me. The second she pulled her hood down I knew....my fire-blossom is alive, and I'm never letting her go again. Before I knew it she pounced on me sending me to the ground, resulting with me hitting my bum on a rock. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, I tried as hard as I could not to cry but it was all for nought as I felt tears stain my face.

"Y/N!" She wailed and I held her close. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hak's mouth drop. How could I not have recognized that scary ass mug earlier! He literally wasted every free waking moment he had teasing me during my duties at the castle.....There both alive! I can't believe it! Their safe!

"yona.....hak. Your alive! O my lord your alive! You're here....I-I cant-" tears continued to stream down my face as I remembered the castle's announcement of their death. I pulled Hak down into a hug with all of my strength, he still looks pretty shocked....welp now that won't do will it. I'm getting some emotion from this guy!

"how did I not recognize your scary ass mug sooner, huh?" I smirked.

'smack'

Yup, that woke him up.

"way, to ruin the moment idiot" He wrapped his arms around me and I saw the others staring at us in confusion....this is gonna be a long story. I wonder if I could take a nap as yona explained it all? Hmmm maybe I should-

'rip'

I looked up and noticed that hak had ripped my veil off my face, and his expression didn't really show approval towards my totally badass scar.

'*sigh* great, there goes my nap....and now for a boring lecture"