The Show

It was showtime, finally. First to perform was Tristan followed by Trent, then La'Porsha. Then, it was Dalton's turn. "Next to perform, is Mr. Dalton Rapattoni, but first, we'd like to show you what he did for a fan this past week," Ryan Seacrest said. They played my package. Then, Ryan said, "Ally, please stand and wave to your fans." Fans? I had no fans. Surely, I couldn't have any fans. I stood up and waved for a solid two minutes. It was a dream--the best dream ever. After my deal was over it was Dalton's time to perform.
He started off with dedicating the song, unbelievably, to me. "I'd like to dedicate this song to my good friend Ally who I'm glad to have gotten to known. I've known her for less than two weeks, and it feels like I've known her for a lifetime. Thanks for a great week," he said. I nearly fainted. What made my heart flutter even further was the song he sang. He sang To The Moon and Back, his song--my favorite song. He rocked it and it was beautiful. At the end he ran up to me and hugged me. He literally swept me off my feet and spun me around. "Thank you," he said.

"For what?"

"Motivating me. I couldn't have sang that as well without your motivation."

I leaned in to hug him again. He stopped me, though. Instead, he kissed me. On the lips. A gentle, soft kiss, right on the lips. Before I knew it, all the cameras were on us as everyone clapped. I heard Sonika and Tristan cheer in the back. It was all I could've imagined and more. "Thank you," I whispered, "for this." He kissed me again.