Chapter #1

Marinetts P.O.V

"O.M.G Tikki what just happened?" I asked Tikki, my kwami. I was freaking out I couldn't function AT ALL!
" He touched your hand while handing out an assignment in class." Tikki told me. I was about to tell her something back when I heard a tap at my trap door. I didn't know who it was! It could be Adrien for all I knew. I ran around my room, grateful my pictures of Adrien were down from when he came over to train for the gameing contest.
" Coming" I said when I opened the door I quickly relaxed, knowing it was Chat Noir. " Hey silly kitty" I looked at him to see him crying. " Oh kitty come in, are you okay?" I asked him while pulling him in for a hug. Chat had been visiting me a lot lately. Said he needed a friend. I was glad to see him every time he came.

Chats P.O.V

She held her arms out and I went into them gladly. Mari had been the glue holding me together lately. My dad had said that he was going to be gone for an entire year and would be by myself. " My father is leaving me all alone for a year and I don't want to be a lone in my house for an entire year, and I don't wanna be a-alone." I said with a stumble in my last word. She knew how I felt though, her parents had to go to Amarica for a good ten months, for her its only been a week.
" Its okay Chat Noir you can stay with me if you want" she offered and I pulled her closer.
" Mari can I kiss you?" I asked her and she nodded her head in agreement. I lifted her chin so she was facing me and I kissed the hell out of her. To my surprise she was kissing me back fighting for dominance. Like I would let her😒. " Je Taime Mari" I told her I kissed her harder I heard her mumble I love you too Chat. I pulled her to the bed. Me on top of her. I took control I knew she would be to shy to do it herself.