My son and ex

Normal prov 

School is closed on a new moon because its like a holiday for us. I can't wait for tonight. Keith took me out to the movies today and we took a bus home. "Happy birthday hon." He smiled. 

"Thanks babe." We hugged each other. He could make all my fears go away if I wanted them to. I sighed and looked at him. "Um, Keith?" 

"Whats up?" 

"I-I've got to tell you something." I hesitated then looked out the window. "My ex is coming up and..." 

"And you have a son. I know, Apollo told me." He hugged me and I stared blankly at him. "Don't worry bout a thing ok? By the way, we're at your stop." He smiled and we both got up then walked out. 

"You know, I have no clue what I would do with out you." I kissed his cheek as we walked in. 

"Happy birthday little sister!" Aphrodite hugged me really tight. She added red highlights to her hair and was wearing torn jeans and a red tank top. She held my shoulders and looked at me. "Hon, you are not going to believe who is in town right now." 

"Who? Cause I know two people that are here." 

She grinned. "Andrew Romero is in town!" She squealed. Andrew Romero is not only the most richest man in Spain, but he is the most hottest guy ever! "And I hear he's a vampire." She waggled her eye brows. 

"Even better." I grinned. 

Mom walked in a few minuets later. Her hair was down and she wore a pretty hot dress. "Now girls, you have men of your own. You can't be day dreaming about Andrew." She smiled. 

"Neither can you hon." Dad came up from behind her and kissed her cheek. She giggled and he walked away. 

"Now go get dress you two. You can't wear your street clothes to a New Moon party, its not aloud." She smiled. 

Aphrodite pulled on my arm. "I've got something for you, and I think you'll like it." She smiled and we walked up the stairs to her room. I sat on her bed while she was getting something out of the closet. Few seconds later she pulled out a black strapless dress with a diamond cut out in the middle of it. "You like? Got it for your birthday." She smiled. 

"Like it? I love it!" I hugged her. "Thank you so much!" 

"No prob. Try it on, I want to see how you look." She started getting her own dress on while I was taking my clothes off. I took my bra off and put my strapless one on then my dress. The bottom of the dress was about eight or so inches above my knees. 

"Do you think dad's going to get mad?" I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"Nah, you look gorgeous. Anyways, you're pretty old to be his little girl." She gave me a pair of heals and we put our make up on. 

"In human years sis, not vampire." I put the heals on then started fussing with my hair. There was a knock on the door. "I've got it!" I shouted then teleported to the living room. 

After I opened the door I was pinned to the wall and hot breath was running down my neck. "You're more beautiful than the last time I saw you mi diosa." The smooth voice cooed. "I want you so bad, you don't even know how bad." He breathed down my neck. 

"Antonio, you must realize we're not dating anymore and I've changed." I looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled. 

He kissed my forehead. "Te amo mucho, ustedes mi corazon y alma." He whispered in my ear. 

"Te amo, pero no como antes." I sighed and he frowned. 

Someone gripped his shoulder and ripped him away from me. "Boy, you are in a whole lot of trouble." 

He smiled. "I'm sorry if you don't understand the concepts of love Mr. Wolf, but what Ash and I did was completely natural." I sighed and looked at him. He was in a very nice suit and he grew his hair out a little. It was brown, about down to the middle of his neck and very curly. Keith stepped out and tapped him on the shoulder. Antonio turned around and looked at him. "Um who are you?" 

"I'm Ash's boyfriend. If you try to get in her pants again you can kiss your little men goodbye." He growled. 

"So you're him, I would have never known a mutt could clean up so well." He walked into the living room. 

"I'm going to kill that son of a......never mind." He growled and I hugged him. The door knocked again and he opened it. "Hello?" 

My jaw dropped. Standing in a black suit, a charming smile, blue eyes, medium length wavy hair, a very nice tan was Andrew Romero. Aphrodite and my mom were standing in the living room door way staring at him as well. "Mmm wolf." Aphrodite sighed. 

He chuckled. "No, vampire. Anyways, I'm looking for my mother. Its her birthday today and she invited me to visit her." I felt weak in the knees. My son was Andrew Romero. I fainted a little and he caught me. "Are you alright ma'am?" I looked into his eyes. 

"I can't believe you're my son." I sighed. 

"And I can't believe that a beautiful prostitute is my mother." He said harshly. I slapped him. "Ow, what was that for?" He rubbed his cheek. 

"One, I was a prostitute, two don't you ever call me that again." I walked to the living room and sat on a comfy chair. Keith glared at him and sat on the arm of the chair. 

"I'm sorry mom. I-I didn't know you stopped. All the other women told me that you still are and thats why you left me and dad." He sighed. 

"Well those women are trying to get in your pants. And the reason I left after you were three is because your grandfather didn't want to stay in Spain anymore so we moved back to my home town in Greece." I stood up. "Now if any of you jerks have anymore questions I'll be in my room." Everyone had a shocked look on their faces. I couldn't blame them or forgive them after the way they've been treating me.