TRY ME! #2

(Amy's pov)

I woke up at 6am exactly, I quietly got out of bed and snuck to the closet, I pick out plain black leggings and a blue puppy crop top. As I walked down the hall Lauren came out of the bathroom, she looked like she hadn't slept all night I wave to her with a wide grin on my face... She just stares at me then rushes into her room, I shrug it of and walk downstairs to make breakfast.

(Kaths pov)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and saw that Amy was up, I rolled out of bed and crawled to our closet, I picked up a red and white summer dress and a cream cardigan and got changed, I washed my face and put some mascara on before heading downstairs, when I walked into the kitchen I saw Amy sitting on a chair with her knees to her chest, I tapped her on the back she turned around and yelled, I quickly covered her mouth before anyone herd, she stopped yelling and looked at me, "sorry" she said.

(Lauren's pov)

"I've got to tell someone" I keep saying to myself, about 2 weeks ago I met up with my good friend Callum, we were alone in his house because his parents were in Georgia visiting family but Callum didn't want to go, we spent the day watching movies and eating, while we were watching high school musical 2 Callum made me a drink, he said it was sweet tea I didn't want any but he said it would make me feel a bit more relaxed soooo obviously I drunk it about 3 minutes later I started to feel really tired and asked Callum what was in it, he said it had a pill in it to make me feel happy and that we was about to have lots of fun, my eyes started to flutter, right before my eyes closed I saw Callum undoing his pants I tried  to move but I fell into a deep coma like sleep, when I woke up Christina, Lisa, and mom was all stood around me.... They told me that I collapsed at Callum's house and he brought me straight home but for some reason I didn't believe that at all.

Hello, I'm not sure if people actually like this so please please please leave a comment and vote, this is my first fanfic so don't be too harsh ☺️😂 if I get 3 votes I'll continue this story ❤️
Form kelsea x