Draco Malfoy x OC

Start from the beginning

"You say that now but wait till you meet Moine's cousin from America. That lass is something," replied Ron as he staggered.

Draco raised his eyes, "A muggle?"

"Now don't go pulling your pureblood sentimentality Draco. I'll have you know that Hermione said she wasn't just any muggle. She is... she is...," by then Ron had passed out. Draci wondered what exactly that Ron was trying to say, but he pushed it at the back of his mind. Neville and Draco carried the groom and the best man back to their flats.

Although, it did bug Draco not knowing what exactly Granger's cousin was.

-------------------

Draco and many of the ministry officials were in the corner of the reception. Draco was having his ear talked off about a new bill he couldn't care less. He wanted to sneer at them and leave before a headache made its way into his mind. Thankfully Neville was still with him to help him stay sane.

Until a voice ripped his only hope for salvation away from him, "Hey Neville, Hermie says she wants to dance with you. She says if she doesn't see you in the next five minutes she'll have a conniption."

Neville blanched at the prospect before excusing himself.

"Hi you must be Draco?" replied the same voice that was talking to Neville.

Draco raised his eyes to meet the individual with a disdainful sneer when his grey eyes met with clear crystal blue. White pearly teeth flashed at him though her big red pouty lips. Her button nose and dimples made the boy halt in his breathing. Blown locks in curls bounced as she tiled her head and smiled at him.

"Yes that is who I am, although I feel a little at a disadvantaged not knowing your name," replied Draco as he flashed the girl a smile.

Her infectious laughter carried over as people glanced their way at the couple, "I'm Layla, Mia's cousin."

"If I do recall correctly and correct me if I am wrong but my memory does serve its purpose but you called her Hermie," replied Draco with a smirk.

"Ugh, did I? I don't recall ever calling her that... Ugh! Fine but if you have any ounce of decency you will promise me that this discussion will not make it to Mia's ears. That girl is a she devil I tell you. Wait don't tell her I said that," Layla shut her mouth as she smiled.

"Mm, I don't know? What's in it for me?" asked Draco slyly.

"Is there something that I can do for you?" replied Layla with a smirk.

"I think I can think of something," whispered Draco.

Layla raised her brow in question but then suddenly her eyes gleamed in determination ad she without further a due pulled Draco into the dance floor.

________

Draco laughed as he spun the girl in his arms. He swore for the life of him that he hadn't had this much fun ever in his life as he did tonight.

Two knowing pairs of eyes smiled down at the dancing duo in knowing glances.

-----------------------