2.More pressure

(While nikitha is going through the Ji Hoo project,there comes Reepna,the planning department assistant)
"Nikitha,we must make some arrangements in the office and adjust the placing of things. There is a news that some filming is gonna take place at our office and I think the crew will be arriving soon..."
"Who says so???"
"The HR"
"What?why should there be a shooting now??you know what??? I have to submit two projects by today. That too...the HR preponed one of the projects. Why is he doing this??why?"
"Niki....,just calm down"
"Reepna,I really coudnt stand him. He is continuously making it difficult for me.I really miss my home a lott..I havnt seen them for the past 4 months. Tomorrow is my birthday. I Thought of spending it happily with them. I must have gone by yesterday. Or atleast by now. But,because of him,I guess I cant go home. Because of him,I really dont know what to do. As soon as I hand this over to him,I will go"
"Niki,dont worry.Its alright. He actually doesnt know anything.Thats why he is troubling you"
Selena,1 of her team member said,"Nikitha,Can you please look at this.I think I have finished my work"
(Nikitha checks)
"Good work,Selena!"
"Thanks, Niki"
"Nikitha,can you help me with this?"asked kevin.
(She goes and helps)
"Mmm...now its ok. Thank you kevin. Good work"
(Everyone finishes their work)
"Guys,you were so helpful to me.Thank you so much. Now we successfully completed the work and we have completed it though there were a lot of work to do and though it was preponed. Thanks a lot everyone.you may leave now and once again,thanks a lot for supporting me"
"Good luck,niki"
"Thanks selena"
"Nikitha.... I am really sorry being harsh towards you,before. At first,I thought only about myself and my problems.I didnt even think about your situation and I even blamed you.I am really sorry"
"Its ok Alex.it is very natural for everyone to react like that.I am so thankful to you.thanks for supporting me and also for not leaving the office"
"Good luck..... and advance happy birthday"
"Thank you Alex"

Everyone goes and meanwhile the filming crew has come and the office had been arranged. After checking the projects,Nikitha goes to the HR's cabin.

Sorry for boring you guys. Dont worry!!!the celebrity enters the story in next part.....