Chapter 24 - A new Threat

Start from the beginning

"Ichigo!" She called him and the next thing she knew, Ichigo was getting himself blown again. She could sense Sasakibe was pretty strong. No wonder he was the lieutenant of the Captain Commander. She ran towards the laying down Ichigo. The injury was rather bad as she immediately healed her with her usual healing power. It took her only two minutes to had him back on his feet. But... She didn't want to see him got hurt because of her and if he fought them again-Ichigo probably will...

Oi!

She heard someone inside her was calling her. She knew that voice. That cocky and rude voice. 

"Cerbeius..?" She asked in her head.

You still got another power within you.

"Eh?"

Or should I said, my another power. You probably could heal anyone or anything in instant, but... You could also... injured them back.

"Wh--What..?!"

Don't worry. They won't die with that little injury, but it'll be enough for you to run away with that orange brat. Well, hurry up and do it!

"R--Ran..?" Ichigo asked her. She then raised up her hand and looked towards Sasakibe and Kira but then... something strikes on her mind. Even though they were hurt but still another shinigami from Soul Society will came for them and she didn't want to see Ichigo got himself hurt by protecting her. And then, she decided... She looked back at Ichigo and then... a red light were covering him. "Ra--!" Suddenly he could felt pain in all over his body. "Wh--What the--! R--Ran..."

"I'm sorry, Ichigo. I don't want you or any of my friends got hurt. That's why..." She stood up and the red light immediately light off as Ichigo slumped to the floor. "I'm going with them" 

"Wh--What?!? N--No! Ugh!"

Ran turned back and went to Sasakibe and Kira. "That's a noble move. We will take you to Captain-Commander as he will announced what are we going to do with you"

"Ran!" Ichigo shouted as he was trying to stand but his vision became blurry. All he could see was Ran walking away from him with Sasakibe and Kira. "R--" And in instant, he went unconscious as his bankai form slowly returned to his usual attire.

***

Seireitei - The First Division

"Captain-Commander. We have brought Toudo Ran" Sasakibe said to him.

"Good work, Sasakibe. Kira" He said as both of the lieutenants went back to their position. Ran could feel the gazes from all the captains and the atmosphere were very heavy. "Toudo Ran. I suppose you do know why you were brought here. And I suppose you are already aware of what yourself, no?" He asked but Ran only nodded to him. "You were one of the creation of Karasuma Kiyo, the former lieutenant of fifth division. She was brilliant and it was very unfortunate that we have to lose her because she created you by using souls here and hollows. Creating a life by using them will bring chaos to both Soul Society and world of living. We believed only Hogyoku could stabilize you but unfortunately, it were in the hands of the traitor-Aizen Sousuke and we could not simply asked him to hand over the Hogyoku, so we have decided..." Again, the atmosphere became tense. "We have to sentenced you to death in order to protect our world and that world. Until then, we have to put you in the cell. I know you will not run but I have to imprisoned you for the time being. Kyoraku-taicho!"

"Yeah?"

"Escort Toudo Ran to her cell"

"Alrighty~" He went to Ran's side and with his usual kind smile said... "Follow me, Ran-chan" And Ran did as he told and followed him from his back.