U have to let it go...

Nandini: manik vo.. I am sorry for what I did in the morning...
Manik: don't be.. It was my fault... I shouldn't have did that...
Nandini: manik u really think what we r doing is ri8... I mean the way we r being these days...
Manik: nandini I don't know whether it is ri8 but I know its not wrong... And ya u have to move on... I want my old Nandu back.... Who was strong who used to smile carelessly... Who was my shining star... U r still my shining star...
Nandini: its not that easy... I am dead manik.. My soul is not with me anymore.. I am left with my physical working systems...
Manik cupped her cheeks: Nandu u used to say no one in world can Steal ur happiness if u want to be happy....
And ya u used to say we don't need any reason to smile.... So I want my old Nandu back... Asap..
Nandini gave a faint smile..
Manik: yeah nai vo real wali.. Hihi haha heheh WO wali..
Nandini laughed at manik this time he actually made her laugh by showing these stupid antics of him.... And manik kept adoring her... And her was very happy that his star is laughing...
Manik: chalo let's go to CCD (cafe coffee day)..
Nandini: but..
Manik: if u wanna come then let's go warna I will have ur fav chocolate pastery... And ur cool coffee..
Nandini's eyes sparkled listening to all that and she said in a one go.. Let's go..
Manik smiled at her childish behaviour and they drove off to CCD
AT CCD...
Nandini: manik do u even have an idea k mai yaha kitne dino baad aai hu... Last time I was here when u came for that party at our place...
Manik: wait what?? R u serious?? It has been almost a year... U didn't came here??
Nandini nodded and as waiter CME she enthusiastically ordered her and manik's fav dishes...
Manik knew how much she loved to eat chocolate stuffs...
Manik: u didn't came here but y?
Nandini: chuck it all we r here that is more important..
Manik got to know that she wasn't interested in talking about y she didn't visit that place.... So he decided its better not to ask her...
Manik: acha tell me y do u have to tie ur hairs?? I mean like braided one u liked to open them around....
Nandini: times have changed manik so am I do u see me wearing those western outfits now?? No na... So its just that...
Just then waiter came with whatever was ordered and he kept all that on the table nandini started eating she was so happy and joyful... As if she had been given the world's best happinesses ever..
Manik was all the time adoring her... They were done and they moved out...
Manik: what about going to ur fav park??
Nandini bobbed her head like a kid...
Then manik and nandini took a walk to the park which was not that far from there....
Nandini took manik's hands with her and entwined them manik looked at her bit she was looking straight... Manik smiled at her... They soon reached the park and then they sat on the bench were they always used to sit.....
Nandini kept her head on manik's shoulder... Just then someone came there and trust me u me and manan were least interested in this....
Harshad: WO.... So that's y u took a divorce from me so that u can walk with ur old boyfriend here in the park...
Nandini: just get lost okay u r no more part of my life.....
Harshad: baby we have a month to go....
Nandini got up
Nandini: no Harshad just 28 days then bye to u forever and ever......
Harshad: would u mind if I have a talk with my wife.....
Manik: yes I will... She is not interested in talking to u so u better go away from here.........
Harshad: u..
Nandini came in between them..
Nandini: get lost okay... I said get lost....
Harshad left that place with anger in his eyes.......
Nandini turned and asked manik to level that place.........
Manik nodded.....
They left for nandini's place manik was asked to stay with her by cabir as they can't trust Harshad he would just have barged there any time.........
All this while nandini was silent.....
Manik lost his temper and he dragged nandini...
In nandini's room.....
Nandini: manik have u lost it...
Manik: have u lost it nandini she asked holding her shoulders tightly......
Manik: its high time just let it go... Share ur pain with me I am always there for u.... Nandini crashed in his chest and started sobbing... Manik caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead.... In all these days she never cried not even for once... She was holding all the pain inside her these days... She never cried...... But now she couldn't hold it anymore so she let out all the pain on manik's chest with was the best place to dump all the pain.....
Manik: chalo let's apply our old formula to let it go...
Nandini nodded... They moved towards the pool area...
Both of them stood facing back to the pool and then they just let it go... They fell down into the pool by spreading their arms....

They rested themselves at the middle of the pool

Nandini: this makes me feel much better...

Manik: so did my best friend learned swimming??Nandini: no

Nandini: no...
Manik laughed....
Nandini: oh come on manik please.... U had promised me....
Manik: ok I'll teach u.....but now??
Nandini hit his shoulder playfully and she took some water in her palm and threw it on his face then they started fighting in the water....
While fighting they moved out from the middle part of the pool..... Nandini panicked and she was almost going to drown but manik picked her in his arms she was in her saree which was messed up already.....
Manik took her out of the pool and headed to her room he asked to change....
Nandini wore a black tee with white shorts... And dried her hairs.....
She was wearing these kinda dress after almost 8 months......
She moved out and manik's jaw dropped after he saw her.........
.........................
Stay blessed...