part 2: the confessions

Chapter 2:

Upon getting to know the new boyband, the girls also had quite a nice day promoting their new singles. They kept the presenters laughing with their quirky sayings and fun jokes, but also kept each other quite entertained as they often did. They joked and messed around with each other, their friendship showing through and through as it always did. Their friendship was like glue that kept them together, which was important.
Throughout the shows they were on, it seemed that the fellas from F4 were on quite a few of the same shows. Backstage, they'd watch the boys chatting away in their interviews, and then they'd literally have their eyes glued to the boys once they did their performances as well. However, when they were off doing their interviews and performances, the F4 boys were watching them as well. It seemed that the groups had taken a shine to one another actually, which was pretty nice.
"Ems, I swear that Vic is literally watching you - he hasn't actually stopped looking at you like all day." Mel B spoke, whispering to her friend during the break from their interview. She then signaled with her eyes, leading Emma to slowly turn around. The minute she and Vic's eyes locked, he gave a shy smile and looked away, leading her to smile shyly and look down, biting her lip.
"I could say the same thing about Ken with you Mel, he hasn't stopped looking at you." Emma replied as Mel B and Ken locked eyes and he gave her a sweet smile.
"Hey Melanie I think Van ness has a thing for you, he's been staring at you all day." Victoria said looking at Melanie. Melanie just blushed as she continued to watch F4.
"And I see you blushing whenever Jerry's looking at you Vicky." Emma replied. Victoria simply rolled her eyes, before smiling nonetheless - which the girls giggled at because of her failed attempt to look moody. All of the girls then exchanged a glance, squealing quietly among themselves as the cute group of lads continued watching them, finding them so endearing and sweet.
"They seem sweet." Ken spoke up, nudging VanNess. VanNess nodded in agreement.
"They do, especially the one with the crop top and jeans on - she seems really nice." he agreed.
"Dude you like her." Ken replied smiling as van ness just nodded.
"I could tell you like the one in the leopard print top, too dude." He replied. They both look over at their buddies Vic and Jerry.
"And I see them two also like the other two girls." Van ness replied. Ken looked over at them, chuckling softly.
"Yeah, they like them two a whole lot." he spoke, chuckling to himself.
"hey guys you both alright?" Ken asked making them look over at them.
"The one in blue dress - very pretty." Vic said, smiling at his friends.
"I think she was called Emma - she is real pretty man." Ken agreed, patting his friend on the shoulder.
"I think one with all black is pretty." Jerry chimed in.
"Victoria is really pretty as well to be fair." VanNess said. The four of them watched the English girlband with sweet smiles on their faces, when suddenly Ken had an idea.
"Let's have a group date with them - we can show them around tonight!" he suggested. VanNess, Vic, and Jerry all nodded in agreement.
"Good idea!" VanNess enthusiastically replied.
"Sounds fun." Jerry chimed in.
"Will be great." Vic added, smiling at his friends.