Chocolate Pancakes

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up with a messy hair, super messy.

I took a bath and wore pink sweater and shorts. I comb my hair and put it in two side braids.

I look at the time and it was already 7:40 a.m well that's a new record, I always wake up around 8:00 a.m, oh well.

I went at my room's balcony and sat at one of the chairs. I smelled the fresh air.

1 more week to go before school starts, I can't wait to make new friends.

After enjoying the view outside, I got hungry and went to eat breakfast.

I closed my door and saw Elsa from the stairs.

"Oh hey Anna, good morning." She greeted.

"Goodmorning sistah!" I greeted her cheerfully.

"I was about to invite you for breakfast."She said.

"Oh, sure, come on!" I said excitedly as I dragged her downstairs.

"Woah, Anna slow down." Elsa said as she held into the handle of the stairs.

"By the way, what's for breakfast?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"It's chocolate pancakes!!!!!" Elsa shouted and we squealed.

We reached the dinner and sat and we started to stuff food at our mouths.

"Thish ish shoooo goouudd!" I said with a mouth full.

"I knyow riyghht?" Elsa also said while stuffing some more food in her mouth, I giggled at her.

"Ugh! Sho delicioush!" I exclaimed as I swallow the food.

"Oh! If only I could marry you." She said and we laughed.

*5 Minutes Later.........*

"Ah! I'm full!" I said as I eat the last piece.

"Me too!" Elsa said while rubbing her stomach.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make a longer chapter if I have more time. By the way thanks for reading! I hope you like it so far.